• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Which Can Opener Is Better for My Housewarming Party Orders?

In summary, the author's aunt received two orders from the author. One order was for a can opener and the other order was for new products. The author has both the old and new can openers and prefers the new design. The author's aunt also has the new can opener and likes it. There is a price difference between the old and new can openers.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I had a housewarming party and I got 2 decent size orders from two of my Aunts' I was originally going to add them to a show I haven't closed yet. However, I then realized that I could submit those 2 orders and have enough for a show to put in my name and could attempt to collect some more orders so I can get myself some new products and have a show for Sept. However my one aunt ordered the can opener and I'm wondering which is better? If the old one is I'll add it to the show? I haven't given them totals or collected payment so the shipping difference wouldn't even be noticed. TIA

I don't have the new one (yet) but everyone seems to like the new one better. Hope that helps.

I only have the new one, but I love it!!!

There is a thread on here that discusses the new can opener. I recall that most reviews were favorable.

I just got mine last night. Now, keep in mind that DH and I aren't always good with change... and we like the current can opener...so we were leary.

We opened some cans today and we really do like it. It goes on the can easier. It actually might be easier to turn (or it might be my imagination :)). Though I probably couldn't say that I like one better than the other, I have no problem with the new one.

I couldn't see anyone being disappointed with the new one.

I love the new one. It is so much easier to open. My son says it is alot easier also. He is 8

LOVE the new one! And I'm left handed and it's really easy to use. Seems less complicated than the old one.

ChefKelebel said:
LOVE the new one! And I'm left handed and it's really easy to use. Seems less complicated than the old one.

Well that sold me my uncle is left handed and they always have trouble finding things he's able to use well too.

I like to say they "idiot-proofed" it for dummies like ME who tried to put it on top of the can instead of on the side.Be aware, there is a price difference between the old and new one.

I have/had them both. I got the new one because the old one became dull and was harder to open cans with.
That said, I do have to say I LOVE the new design so much better!

What is the Redesigned Can Opener?

The Redesigned Can Opener is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that makes opening cans easier and more efficient. It features a comfortable grip, sharp cutting blade, and a built-in lid lifter for smooth and safe operation.

How is the Redesigned Can Opener different from traditional can openers?

The Redesigned Can Opener has several unique features that set it apart from traditional can openers. It has a longer handle for better leverage, a larger knob for easier turning, and a built-in lid lifter for a mess-free opening experience. It also has a sharp cutting blade that creates smooth edges on the can, eliminating the risk of cuts or jagged edges.

Is the Redesigned Can Opener easy to use?

Yes, the Redesigned Can Opener is designed to be easy to use for people of all ages and abilities. The ergonomic handle and large knob make it easy to grip and turn, and the sharp blade effortlessly cuts through cans with minimal effort. The built-in lid lifter also eliminates the need for manual removal of the can lid.

Can the Redesigned Can Opener be used on all types of cans?

Yes, the Redesigned Can Opener can be used on all types of cans, including pop-top cans, pull-tab cans, and traditional cans with can openers. It can also be used on cans of various sizes, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

Is the Redesigned Can Opener dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Redesigned Can Opener is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for a thorough and convenient cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth for quick maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • lkspeir