• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Redeeming Pampered Chef Gift Cert

In summary, to redeem a PC gift certificate, the recipient must go through PC either by mail or on the website. They cannot redeem it at a Show, through a Consultant, or through any other means. They should have received an order form and catalog with the gift certificate, and if not, it may not be a legitimate PC gift certificate. The recipient can go to PC.com or the consultant's personal website to redeem the gift certificate by entering the code during checkout. If the consultant creates their own gift certificates, they can provide the recipient with a code to use during checkout on their personal website. For further clarification or assistance, the consultant can contact HO for specific instructions based on their account.
kisrae
Gold Member
How do we redeem a PC gift Cert? I just got an email from someone who was given a GC from someone who ordered it on my website. Do they need to go to PC.com or to my website? I normally have my own that I make up so i'm not sure what I need to do. I'm waiting for a call back for HO

They have to go through PC, not your website. Check out pg 2 of the Policies & Procedures: "Recipients of gift certificates must redeem them through the Home Office, either by mail or on the Web site. They are not redeemable at a Show, through a Consultant, through PamperedPartner or through PamperedPartner Plus. They may not be purchased or redeemed through the Wedding Registry."

Thanks I read that, but I wanted to make sure that I understood it correctly. I figured that the instructions were on the GC so I was a little off when the lady who was redeeming it sent me a contact me email. I have NO clue who have her the GC.

They can go to pc.com and redeem it. You may want to verify that it IS on direct from PC, not a consultant. If they go to the homepage, they can click on Products, Gift Certificates, Redeem Gift certificates and follow instructions there. They have to pay direct shipping and since the consultant that sold it received commission on it, you can't (which is why it's through the pc website and not yours).They should have received and order form and catalog with it. If they didn't, I would really question whether it is a PC gc. They are sent directly to the recipient.

Hi there! To redeem a PC gift certificate, your customer can either go to PC.com or your personal website. If they go to PC.com, they will need to enter the gift certificate code at checkout. If they go to your personal website, they can enter the code during the ordering process. If you normally create your own gift certificates, you can also provide them with a code to use at checkout on your personal website. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to HO for clarification. They will be able to provide you with more specific instructions based on your individual consultant account. Best of luck!

1. How do I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and select the items you wish to purchase. During the checkout process, you will be prompted to enter your gift certificate code. Once entered, the gift certificate amount will be applied to your total purchase.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef gift certificate towards shipping fees?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used towards the total cost of your purchase, including shipping fees.

3. What happens if I don't use the full amount of my Pampered Chef gift certificate?

If you do not use the full amount of your Pampered Chef gift certificate, the remaining balance will remain on the gift certificate for future use. You can check your gift certificate balance on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are Pampered Chef gift certificates transferable?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates are non-transferable and can only be used by the recipient named on the gift certificate.

5. Can I combine multiple Pampered Chef gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple Pampered Chef gift certificates for one purchase. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter multiple gift certificate codes. The total amount will be applied to your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rbvernon