• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my Pan-O-Rama Points Redemption Go Through?

In summary, it looks like my points did go through, but I don't know if the show I submitted is still showing "received" or not.
Chef Laurie
How do you know you've redeemed your points? I clicked on "Submit" but it never took me to a new screen. Did it go through?

There is not a new screen. Your points just change.

You mean you can see the points change as soon as you click "Submit?"

I saw the new point total, which was less of course, after I clicked submit.

Chef Laurie,I have had the same problems since THursday. I called HO and they said they were aware of the problem in their program and they are continuing to work to get it fixed. I was trying forever and my submit just stayed gray and never worked. I guess I'll just keep earning points until they get it fixed.

Laurie,I had the same problem when I went to redeem points in FireFox. I tried it in Internet Explorer, and "we have received your award" came up in red on the screen.....so that is how you know it went through. (plus the point total automatically deducts your selection)So, try a different browser!

That's exactly what Tech Support had me do. I use Firefox and had to use Internet Explorer to redeem my points.

*grumble* IE doesn't work on my Mac anymore. Stupid sites that don't follow standards and require specific browsers...

chefann said:
*grumble* IE doesn't work on my Mac anymore. Stupid sites that don't follow standards and require specific browsers...

...Does safari work?:)

Yes, but that's not the point. :) The point is that HTML and web coding are not browser-specific, when the standards are followed. I hate MS enough that I refuse to use IE (not to mention, there hasn't been a Mac IE update in 7 years). Who is HO to assume that everyone uses IE? There are plenty of other standard-compliant browsers out there: Safari, Firefox, Opera...
<end rant>

I know your pain, I design websites on a daily basis and make sure that all coding and scripts are compliant for all browsers!

Good! Maybe you should offer to help out HO. :)

Just kidding. Don't want to offend any HO Tech Support lurkers who may be around.

I called tech support because I was having the same trouble getting my redemption to submit. The nice man submitted it for me without any trouble.

I wasn't sure if mine went through or not, but I got my grill press today! The weird thing is that I redeemed those points after I submitted a show (where most of those points came from) and that show is still showing "received".

What are Pan-O-Rama Points?

Pan-O-Rama Points are a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn points for purchasing products or hosting parties. These points can then be redeemed for free or discounted products.

How do I earn Pan-O-Rama Points?

You can earn Pan-O-Rama Points by making purchases on the Pampered Chef website or by hosting a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one point. If you host a party, you can earn points based on the total sales from your party.

How do I redeem my Pan-O-Rama Points?

To redeem your Pan-O-Rama Points, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse the available products that can be redeemed with your points and select the ones you want to order.

Do Pan-O-Rama Points expire?

Yes, Pan-O-Rama Points do have an expiration date. They typically expire after one year from the date they were earned, so be sure to use them before they expire!

Can I combine my Pan-O-Rama Points with other offers or discounts?

No, Pan-O-Rama Points cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They can only be used towards the full retail price of a product. However, you can still earn points while using a discount code or during a sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Evelynt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • ginamkiely
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • LibrarianChef