• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions on Redeeming Pampered Chef Gift Certificates & Making Your Own

In summary, the conversation revolves around the use and redemption of PC gift certificates. The recipient is required to pay for shipping and handling, and the gift certificate cannot be used as payment within a show. However, the gift-giver can purchase the gift certificate directly from PC and then use it as payment for an order. Another option is for the consultant to accept the gift certificate as payment and then redeem it through PC. This allows the customer to support the consultant while still using the gift certificate.
ChefSandi
I have just sent out an e-mail advertising PC gift certificates and had a question about recipients redeeming them. I've done a search and read through everything that pertained and didn't find an answer...

I know that the recipient has to pay S&H, but can they do that out of the gift certificate? For example, if the GC is for $30, and what they want to order is $20, can they use the remaining $10 for S&H or do they HAVE to pay it out of pocket?

It's a pretty bum deal that they have to pay direct shipping. I like the idea of making your own gift certificates. How do you handle payment with your own? Does the gift-giver pay you $20 and then you just keep that on hand until the recipient decides to redeem it or what?

Thank you!

The recipient does pay s&h. So, like you said, if the gc is for $30 then they should spend around $20. But that is they way it is with all catalog companies. My husband gets gift cards from his favorite sports store and we usually end up spending more than the card because of shipping and tax.

Just a remnderYou will get commission on the original GC, but the order must be placed directly through PC.

You might want to offer, your own GC, redeemable only through you directly.

I have to say the only bad thing about having someone do a GC through you is the gift certificate does not count toward the show the person has gone to and purchased it at.

I'm still a little confused over the gift certificates... I have a customer that has a gc and wants to place an outside order from a show his friend just had.. (he wants her to get the sales credit) can he use this gc for that order or does he have to order directly from pc online? :confused:

Here's what I doIt cannot be used as payment within a show. It must be redeemed directly through PC. I have accpeted the GC as payment from the customer and then covered the cost of the order. You then have the GC you can redeem through PC, and everyone is happy.

great idea.. thank you!

1. How do I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply enter the unique code on the back of the certificate during checkout on our website. The value of the certificate will be automatically applied to your total order.

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate towards a cooking class?

Unfortunately, our gift certificates cannot be used towards cooking classes. They can only be redeemed towards products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there an expiration date on Pampered Chef gift certificates?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates do have an expiration date. The expiration date is typically one year from the date of purchase. Please check the back of your certificate for the exact expiration date.

4. Can I make my own gift certificate for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make your own gift certificate for Pampered Chef products as long as it is purchased through our website or a Pampered Chef consultant. We do not accept homemade gift certificates as a form of payment.

5. What if I don't use the full value of my Pampered Chef gift certificate?

If you do not use the full value of your Pampered Chef gift certificate, the remaining balance will remain on the certificate for future use. You can also use it towards a future purchase with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PC Debbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered_heathery
  • KaiKendall