• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Red Velvet CuPampered Chefakes From Delighful Desserts?

In summary, to make Red Velvet Cupcakes From Delightful Desserts, you will need all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring, vanilla extract, and white vinegar. This recipe makes 12 standard-sized cupcakes and you can use any type of frosting you prefer. You can make the cupcakes ahead of time and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. If you don't have buttermilk, you can make your own or substitute with plain yogurt or sour cream.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have the recipe typed up?

bumping...
....anyone?

Beuler?:confused:

Do you mean a copy of the recipe to hand out? Sometimes I go on Joyce's fine cooking and will copy and paste a recipe. Tweek it to make sure it matches the cookbook then make copies for guests.

Hey...are you packing heat tonight or is this recipe just for your own viewing pleasure? Nosey little thing, aren't I??:D

I tried Joyce's. It's not there.
It's for a (non-crack-shooting) customer who is baking this weekend.
I'm weapon-free this weekend (no shows LOL)

I'll go find it online for you and post in a sec..

1. What ingredients do I need to make Red Velvet Cupcakes From Delightful Desserts?

To make these delicious cupcakes, you will need all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring, vanilla extract, and white vinegar. You will also need cupcake liners and a cupcake pan.

2. How many cupcakes does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 standard-sized cupcakes.

3. Can I use a different type of frosting for these cupcakes?

Yes, you can use any type of frosting you prefer. Cream cheese frosting is a popular choice for red velvet cupcakes, but you can also use buttercream or any other frosting of your choice.

4. Can I make these cupcakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cupcakes ahead of time. You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. If you want to make them further in advance, you can store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. Just thaw them before serving and add the frosting.

5. Can I substitute the buttermilk in this recipe?

If you don't have buttermilk, you can make your own by mixing 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar or lemon juice. Let it sit for 5 minutes before using it in the recipe. You can also substitute with plain yogurt or sour cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Anne
  • muffetts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebPC