• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Red Velvet Cheesecake Squares?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Red Velvet Cheesecake Squares are red velvet cake mix, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and butter. The baking time for this recipe is approximately 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While a different type of cake mix can be used, it may result in a slightly different flavor and texture. It is not recommended to substitute cream cheese with a different type of cheese. Leftovers should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, or can be frozen for longer storage and thawed in the refrigerator before serving.
DebPC
Staff member
These look delicious!
red cheese1560570_1213742842097641_1829298979_n.jpg

Yes they do!

Has anyone made these? I'm looking for some new, decadent treats to take with me to my women's convention to show off some of our products without "selling" and I'm thinking of taking these.

1. What ingredients are needed to make Red Velvet Cheesecake Squares?

The ingredients needed for Red Velvet Cheesecake Squares are red velvet cake mix, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and butter. You will also need baking spray or parchment paper for the pan.

2. How long does it take to bake Red Velvet Cheesecake Squares?

The baking time for Red Velvet Cheesecake Squares is approximately 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix such as chocolate or vanilla. However, the flavor and texture of the final product may be slightly different.

4. Can I substitute the cream cheese with a different type of cheese?

It is not recommended to substitute cream cheese with a different type of cheese, as it will change the flavor and texture of the cheesecake squares. Cream cheese is the best choice for this recipe.

5. How should I store the leftovers of Red Velvet Cheesecake Squares?

The leftovers of Red Velvet Cheesecake Squares should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can also be frozen for longer storage. Allow them to thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Anne
Replies