• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring The Red Stamping App: New User Questions

In summary, The Red Stamping App is a mobile application for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business. It can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store and an account is required to use it. The app is customizable to fit specific business needs and has built-in security features.
lindsaym
Gold Member
I'm new just signed this past week & have been watching videos online. One video under The Dish talked about The Red Stamping app. Does anyone use this & how does it work?
Thanks!

I know lots of consultants who use it. It's free & you can do all kinds of cute things.It's not available on the Android market. I tried a different one, but it's not the same. I tried to do it on my Japanese iPhone, but you have to have 5.0 or later & I'm not up to date! So I couldn't download the app.

i have it and i don't know if im using it like other consultants are. Would be interested in how other consultants use it

There is a group on facebook that has many cool pics and creations. I love it!

My local NED is always sending us great photos (probably from the FB page), but I have no idea how to use them in Red Stamp. I'm guessing you have to recreate it yourself. I can see it being a useful tool though.

1. What is the Red Stamping App?

The Red Stamping App is a mobile application designed for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business by keeping track of orders, customers, and events.

2. How do I download the Red Stamping App?

You can download the Red Stamping App from the App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. Simply search for "Red Stamping App" and click on the download button.

3. Do I need to have an account to use the Red Stamping App?

Yes, you will need to create an account using your Pampered Chef consultant ID and password in order to use the Red Stamping App.

4. Can I customize the app to fit my business needs?

Yes, the Red Stamping App allows you to customize your catalog, pricing, and inventory to match your specific business needs. You can also add your own images and descriptions for products.

5. Is the Red Stamping App secure?

Yes, the Red Stamping App has built-in security features to protect your information and your customers' information. It is also compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefShalon