• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleashing Creativity: A Red Hat Group Show Experience

In summary, Debbie would suggest focusing on new items, serving tea out of a new coffee mug, and playing games that appeal to the older crowd.
AmyR
Has anyone ever done a show for a red hat group? If so, I would like to know what you did.
Amy

RED hat IDEAS!I have never done a red hat society show but here is what I would do if I had the chance:
They love tea parties so I would encourage you titile it something like this:
RED HAT TEA PARTY
Required attire - RED HAT for women over 50 Pink hat for those under 50!!
Demonstrate one tasty wrap recipe and have one cookie dessert recipe. They will love it. Also have some fun games for them. After all FUN is what they are all about. Here are some suggestions for recipes:

Classic Deli wraps (many variations)
All Occasion cookies
chocolate almond shortbread
Hope this helps.
Debbie

Not to judge but...I have always found that the 'older' ladies seem to 'have everything' or too much in their kitchen that they have accumulated over the years. Since this show would be geared toward them how would you over come this 'excuse'? I would love to do a show for two of my aunts with this theme I would just be concerned about that obstacle.

Be creative!It's true that older ladies have almost everything they need in their kitchen but Pampered Chef comes out with so many neat gadgets that they probably don't have them. In my experience they have stuff in their kitchen that their mothers had and new things really are interesting to them (many grandmothers have told me this, especially mine).
I would really try to focus on new items, even stoneware (I had an older lady tell me that the stoneware is better than her aluminum pans she was use to), food chopper, ultimate slice n grate, knives, and our new measuring cups. These things sell well with the older crowd since they appreciate saving time and money not having to buy the cheap imitation gadgets.
It works to our advantage if younger women are there, many times an older woman will say how she bought 3 of these or 4 of those before she actually got a PC item and it worked perfectly for her.
Also you can make this a young and old show. Older women bring daughters, daughter in laws, younger sisters, etc and have them suggest what tools are essential and necessary.
A fundraiser might be fun. They don't necessarily need big funds to have their parties, go out to a restaurant or help each other when sickness arises, so a fundrasier might be fun and give them more of an incentive to buy. Just a thought. BE CREATIVE!!!
Debbie

Out here in AZ we have a large retired community as well as snow birds. They order quite a bit from my ad in the paper. Sometimes they are buying for their daughters and daughter-in-laws. Sometimes they are buying because they spent time at the daughter's house and saw our amazing tools.

Don't prejudge this crowd. Some of them have quite a substantial bit of playing around money. They RV arcross the country and sometimes have 2 or 3 homes. So they buy in multiples. I think The Pampered Chef is starting to realize that with some of the newer products that have been coming out i.e. the Small Round Stone (lighter and smaller), the Cooking for 2 section in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook, and smaller sizes of some of the tools (the mini whisk etc.).

And don't forget to serve our tea out of the Carafe. Maybe you could spoil the hostess by letting her drink out of one of the new Coffee & More cups and let her eat her cookies and whatever else off one of the dessert plates or the small SA plates.

1. What is a Red Hat Group Show?

A Red Hat Group Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant for a group of friends or family members. It is a great way to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and earn free and discounted products.

2. How many people can attend a Red Hat Group Show?

A Red Hat Group Show can accommodate up to 15 guests, including the host. This allows for a more intimate and personalized experience for everyone.

3. Do I have to buy anything at a Red Hat Group Show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Red Hat Group Show. However, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales generated at your show.

4. How long does a Red Hat Group Show last?

A typical Red Hat Group Show lasts about 2 hours, including set-up and clean-up time. However, the length may vary depending on the number of guests and the level of participation.

5. Can I choose the recipes for a Red Hat Group Show?

Absolutely! Our consultants will work with you to choose the perfect recipes for your group's interests and dietary restrictions. You can also request specific products or categories to be featured during the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffy12
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies