• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Dot Mystery: My First Show Entry on pp+

In summary, when you see the yellow triangle next to a show, it means that there is something wrong with the show and you should contact the host or attendee to figure out what is wrong.
Miss Cori
I was entering my first show in on PP+ and I was just wondering one person had a red dot by their name does anyone know what that means. I entered her free spice, So it couldnt be that. I entered her payment so it couldnt be that. I was just wondering TIA

Click on the finish tab and it will tell you why...

Most of the time, it seems to be that you accidentally entered an extra item (blank line).

Did you figure it out yet?

I entered in a CC # on an outside order at my show yesterday and it says it doesn't recongize it as a valid number... it starts with a 5 (Mastercard I thought) and I checked the number 3 times. The woman did an outside order because she had to go out of town so I can't reach her to check the number. The order was $190 so I can't really wait for payment or have the host cover it until it can get cleared up. I don't know what else to do!

Can the host contact the person? Maybe she has a cell phone number or knows someone who can contact her?

I forgot to ask the host yesterday but I can check. I was hoping that I just entered it wrong because I put it in really fast before the other orders. When I got home I checked and re-checked and I entered it exactly how it is on the paper...

Sure hope your host can get her on the phone, Gillian. That's too much money to have to sit on.

The host was the owner of the bar that I did the show at, so I am sure that she could lend the money until she gets back, but I just don't know the woman's situation if she has the cash to pay her back since it is originally on a CC.

It's hard to say, Gillian but I would guess she wanted it on her CC for a reason.

I'm sure you do try to get this too but I really try to get people to give complete address and phone numbers with their orders just in case I need to get in touch with them. In this case unless she had listed her cell it wouldn't help you though.

I am closing with my hostess tomorrow, so I will just ask her then since she knows this woman a lot better than I do...

pamperedharriet said:
Did you figure it out yet?

I did, and I gave her a free spice when she didnt get one. It was my first order at my first show:D so I was all excited to give away the free stuff and I gave her the free spice. Well it was after shipping and handling that she spent over $60 woops. So I just ended up paying for the spice on the hostess order because then I got it cheaper.

Miss Cori said:
I did, and I gave her a free spice when she didnt get one. It was my first order at my first show:D so I was all excited to give away the free stuff and I gave her the free spice. Well it was after shipping and handling that she spent over $60 woops. So I just ended up paying for the spice on the hostess order because then I got it cheaper.

Well, that was a good learning experience for you anyway and now you'll know. At least it wasn't an expensive lesson. Glad you got it figured out. This is something that is so wonderful about P3, it let's you know if you did something wrong with a special. Better to find out now than to get the order and it not be there and then have to explain to the customer that you are new and screwed up. Some of us aren't new and still screw up from time to time. We are pampered not perfect!:D

I figured out the red dots, but I can't figure out the exclamation points in the yellow triangle next to a show.

krzymomof4 said:
I figured out the red dots, but I can't figure out the exclamation points in the yellow triangle next to a show.

Leslie:

Where abouts on P3 do you see the yellow triangle? That is a warning that something is not right. Are you trying to close a show?

Is it safe to use PP+ yet? I want to try it for my show this coming Sunday.

Kristin:

I have been using it since we got it and like it. They are trying to add some of our report features in but the overrall program for entering shows, etc are fine.

It is a show that has not yet closed. When you see the summary of all your shows listed, there are checkmarks and red dots, but I have one that is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it.

It means that something on that show needs your attention. It may be that you left something off. Check everything out that you entered and if you still can't figure it out let me know and I'll try to help you.

The show will still close though if it is just a yellow ! but not with a red dot so BE SURE to check it. I love PP3 I never used anything else though, but it seems pretty easy to use.

krzymomof4 said:
It is a show that has not yet closed. When you see the summary of all your shows listed, there are checkmarks and red dots, but I have one that is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it.
If you click on the finish tab it will tell you why the exclamation point is there...

Followed Gillian's advice. It says that there is unused free product credit. Thanks Gill and Harriet!

Glad to help! Good luck with closing your show!

Glad you found the answer! See how great P3 is?

I was afraid to click finish because we weren't ready to close the show. I figured if it went through to home office I would blame Gillian

Leslie: Gillian wouldn't do that to you. There are as you may have seen areas where it asks if you are ready to submit or not.

krzymomof4 said:
I was afraid to click finish because we weren't ready to close the show. I figured if it went through to home office I would blame Gillian
LMAO!! Sadly I am sure they know me by name at HO!! I call often enough for adjustments and questions for my recruits!

What is "Red Dot Mystery: My First Show Entry on pp+"?

"Red Dot Mystery: My First Show Entry on pp+" is a fun and interactive cooking show entry game designed for kids and families. It is a part of the Pampered Chef digital platform, pp+, and offers a playful way to learn cooking skills and techniques.

How does the game work?

The game follows a mystery storyline where players need to solve a series of cooking challenges to uncover the secret ingredient and create a delicious dish. Each challenge is timed and requires players to use different Pampered Chef tools and ingredients. It's a great way to have fun while learning essential cooking skills.

Can I play the game on any device?

Yes, "Red Dot Mystery: My First Show Entry on pp+" can be played on any device that has access to the internet and a web browser. You can play it on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

Is the game suitable for all ages?

While the game is designed for kids and families, it is suitable for all ages. The challenges are fun and engaging, and players of all ages can learn new cooking skills and techniques.

Do I need any special equipment to play the game?

No, you don't need any special equipment to play "Red Dot Mystery: My First Show Entry on pp+". However, having some basic Pampered Chef tools and ingredients on hand can enhance your playing experience and make it easier to complete the challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • fun2cook2