• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving Red Dot Issue with Host Email: Tips and Tricks | TIA!

In summary,Some hosts require an email address tohost a show, but other hosts do not require an email address. When trying to put a show on a website, some hosts will not allow the show to be hosted without an email address entered, but other hosts will work without an email address. When having this problem, some people have successfully fixed the problem by typing in an email address and then deleting it.
pc_momof3
Hello,
I don't know what's going on, but it seems like recently I've been getting red dots if I left the host's email address blank. My director has not been having this happen. Has this been happening to others? How did you fix it? Lots of times I don't have their email. TIA!
:confused:

I've found that a couple of times. Turned out I had a space in there. I tabbed to the email address, hit the delete button, then closed it. It was fine.

I have been having this problem too - but not with every host. What I do is type any old thing in there, click onto the next line - the dot goes away. then I go back and delete what I typed.

It's a pain but it works for me.

raebates said:
I've found that a couple of times. Turned out I had a space in there. I tabbed to the email address, hit the delete button, then closed it. It was fine.

I tried that and it didn't work for me.

I typed something and then deleted it and that worked....it is kinds of a pain. I'll have to make sure when I set up my next shows that I don't accidentally have a space in there.

pc_momof3 said:
Hello,
I don't know what's going on, but it seems like recently I've been getting red dots if I left the host's email address blank. My director has not been having this happen. Has this been happening to others? How did you fix it? Lots of times I don't have their email. TIA!
:confused:

I had this some time back and I called PC technical support. They said that the host had to have an email address. I said some of my hosts don't have email. Tech support said you have to have an email address there for hosts and he told me to put in my own if they don't have one.

unless this is very new (like today), then it's just a blank space and they were guessing. I too have to type something in and delete it. Very strange, but true.

I only came across this when I try to put the show on my website. Then it won't let me without an email address in there. So I just put mine.

babywings76 said:
I only came across this when I try to put the show on my website. Then it won't let me without an email address in there. So I just put mine.

I have done a lot of shows on my website with no email address. It works without one.

BethCooks4U said:
I have been having this problem too - but not with every host. What I do is type any old thing in there, click onto the next line - the dot goes away. then I go back and delete what I typed.

It's a pain but it works for me.

Yes, I have tried deleting the mysterious empty space - but the red dot remains. I have to do the same thing you do, type in an email address then go back and delete it.

BethCooks4U said:
I have done a lot of shows on my website with no email address. It works without one.

Me too, many of my hosts do not have email addresses and I can add them to my PWS and P3.

I've had it too and I just put in my email address. I was wondering when they decided that you had to have an email address in order to host a show - that's a little frustrating.

Mine also will not work without an email, I also use my own.

Otherwise I have no idea?

I have the same issue, but it only seems to occur when I have entered the show in on my website and then synch P3 with it. To get rid of the red dot I put in my email address and then delete it.

What is the red dot issue with host email?

The red dot issue with host email refers to when the red dot notification on the Pampered Chef website does not go away even after the host has opened and read the email from the consultant.

Why does the red dot issue occur?

The red dot issue can occur due to various reasons, such as technical glitches, email settings, or internet connectivity issues.

How can I solve the red dot issue with host email?

There are a few tips and tricks that can help solve the red dot issue with host email. These include refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache, checking your email settings, and ensuring a stable internet connection.

Is there a way to prevent the red dot issue from happening?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent the red dot issue, you can minimize the chances of it occurring by regularly refreshing the page, keeping your browser and email settings up to date, and using a stable internet connection.

What should I do if the red dot issue persists?

If the red dot issue continues to occur despite trying the above-mentioned tips and tricks, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef customer support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jj16
  • esavvymom