• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Standout Recruiting Flyer for Your Fair this Weekend

In summary, a recruiting flyer for a fair should include the company's name and logo, a brief description of the company and its mission, available job positions, qualifications and requirements, and contact information. The best design for a recruiting flyer should be eye-catching, easy to read, and include colors and images that represent the company and job positions. To make it stand out, use unique headlines, bold fonts, and testimonials from current employees. Avoid including too much text or false promises, and distribute the flyer effectively by setting up a booth at a high-traffic area and offering incentives for interested individuals.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I have a fair this weekend and I want to have a really cool recuriting flyer... Does anyone have one?

I hand out opportunity brochures. No need to reinvent the wheel.

I like the apron one in the files section. That one lets them know there are different types of consultants.

I have those that I can hand out ..... do you have a flyer that people can see as they walk up to your booth?

This is the one that I put into my guest folders. :chef:

Attachments

• What Size Apron Recruiting.doc
    114 KB · Views: 735
I really LOVE:love: the one that Joy made in the spring Splash so I took just that page from there and worked it a little more for me here it is:

Attachments

• Come Join Us.doc
    189 KB · Views: 402
Leah, remember to add the Forged cutlery flyer to it! ;)

I forgot all about that .....

What information should be included on a recruiting flyer for a fair?

A recruiting flyer for a fair should include the name and logo of the company, a brief description of the company and its mission, available job positions, qualifications and requirements for those positions, and contact information for interested applicants.

What is the best design for a recruiting flyer?

The best design for a recruiting flyer is one that is eye-catching and visually appealing. It should also be easy to read and understand, with a clear hierarchy of information. Using colors and images that represent the company and the job positions can also help attract potential applicants.

How can I make my recruiting flyer stand out?

To make your recruiting flyer stand out, you can use unique and attention-grabbing headlines, bold and colorful fonts, and creative graphics or images. Including testimonials from current employees or highlighting the benefits and perks of working for the company can also make your flyer more enticing to potential applicants.

What should I avoid including on a recruiting flyer?

Avoid including too much text or cluttered design on a recruiting flyer. This can make it difficult to read and understand, and may turn off potential applicants. It's also important to avoid making false promises or misrepresenting the company or job positions.

How can I distribute my recruiting flyer effectively at a fair?

To distribute your recruiting flyer effectively at a fair, you can set up a booth or table at a high-traffic area, such as near the entrance or food court. You can also hand out flyers to passersby and engage them in conversation about the company and available job positions. Additionally, you can offer a small incentive, such as a discount or free sample, for those who take a flyer and express interest in the job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyP
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam