• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Rectangle Stone w/Rack Sit Flush or Raised?

In summary, the purpose of the rack that comes with the Rectangle Stone is to elevate the stone for better air circulation and easier handling. The stone and rack can be used on a grill, but precautions should be taken. To clean the stone and rack, use warm water and avoid using soap. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on the stone, and it should be stored in a cool, dry place.
simba
Good evening everyone...
I was wondering if you could answer a question I have about the Rectangle Stone w/rack. I do not have one yet, I am trying to get one of everything before I extend my collections. The question is, does the stone sit into the rack right to the bottom like the round stone or does it raise up a bit. A customer wants to know and that's what it looks like in the catalogue.
Thanks, I hope you can help !!!
Marilyn

It does raise up a bit when the rectangle stone is in it.

I know I read it somewhere that the square one does not fit flat on the rack that is to put pressure onto it so it doesn't slip out.
HTH

thanksThank you for the replies. I will let my customer know...
Much appreciated,
Marilyn

You might tell her that when it really settles into that rack, it fits tight enough that you can pick up the stone and the rack will stay attatched. I thought that was a nice bonus feature, because I'm a bit of a klutz! :)

1. What is the purpose of the rack that comes with the Rectangle Stone?

The rack is designed to elevate the stone off of the surface of the oven, allowing for better air circulation and even baking. It also makes it easier to remove the stone from the oven and transfer it to a serving platter.

2. Can the Rectangle Stone With Rack be used on the grill?

Yes, the stone and rack can be used on a grill, but it is important to follow the instructions for grilling with a stone. Make sure to preheat the stone on the grill before adding food, and be cautious when handling as the stone will be hot.

3. How do I clean the Rectangle Stone and Rack?

The stone and rack should be cleaned with warm water and a gentle scrub brush. Do not use soap as it can be absorbed by the stone and affect the taste of food. For tougher stains, a mixture of baking soda and water can be used as a natural cleaner.

4. Can I use metal utensils on the Rectangle Stone?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the stone as they can scratch the surface. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to avoid damaging the stone.

5. How do I store the Rectangle Stone and Rack?

The stone should be stored in a cool, dry place. It is not recommended to store it in the oven as it can become damaged from the heat. The rack can be stored with the stone or separately, as long as it is clean and dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Swirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • bridgetbakes