• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangle Stone Broke, Two in a Day

In summary, the "Rectangle Stone Broke, Two in a Day" is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to bake two items at once on a rectangular stone. It is designed to be used with any type of oven, including conventional, convection, and toaster ovens. This product is perfect for making a variety of dishes such as pizzas, appetizers, cookies, and more. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but it is recommended to hand wash for longevity. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on this product, instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the stone.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I had a host today say that she had a rectangle stone break at home that morning while she was making the Artisan bread for her pampered chef party.

Her mother told her she could use one of her rectangular stones (the stone was 10 years old and very seasoned). She put the stone with the bread dough in the oven at 450. She also had a pie plate with hot water underneath stone (2 inches below stone). While I was there, the 2nd stone BROKE. Anyone know WHY. The Bread and Stone was at room temp (oven was preheated). She couldn't understand how she had two stones break in one day.

I felt so bad (she actually started crying), and the only thing I could think of was the pan of water underneath. She said that the instructions for baking the stone called for a stone and instructed the placement of the water.

Any ideas? She said she'd made bread like this for years.

oh my goodness- that's so sad!
I would blame her oven. but have NO idea.

was something boiled over & stuck on the oven racks?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the dish with water in it....

my husband has been baking bread on my old Large Round Stone with a pan of water underneath and nothing has happened.I would say it's a freak accident.

What is the "Rectangle Stone Broke, Two in a Day"?

The "Rectangle Stone Broke, Two in a Day" is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to bake two items at once on a rectangular stone. It has a unique design that creates a barrier between the two items, preventing flavors from mixing.

Can I use this with any type of oven?

Yes, the "Rectangle Stone Broke, Two in a Day" is designed to be used with any type of oven including conventional, convection, and toaster ovens.

What type of recipes can I make with this product?

This product is perfect for making a variety of dishes such as pizzas, appetizers, cookies, and more. It is also great for reheating leftovers and cooking frozen foods.

Is the "Rectangle Stone Broke, Two in a Day" dishwasher safe?

Yes, this product is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash with hot water and mild detergent to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use metal utensils on this product?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the "Rectangle Stone Broke, Two in a Day" as it can scratch the surface. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to protect the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • pamperedberry