• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Rectangle Lid/Bowl Fit New Traditions?

In summary, the rectangle lid/bowl is designed to specifically fit the new traditions line of Pampered Chef products and is microwave and dishwasher safe. It is recommended to use it with the intended product for the best fit and performance. Additionally, it is made of BPA-free materials for safe and healthy food preparation and storage.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Does anyone know if the rectangle lid/bowl fits the new traditions as well as the regular? I don't have it myself and a customer is asking.

Yes
krzymomof4 said:
Does anyone know if the rectangle lid/bowl fits the new traditions as well as the regular? I don't have it myself and a customer is asking.

Yes the lid/bowl fits both classic and new traditions! :D

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the "new traditions" product line and cannot accurately answer your question. It would be best to contact the manufacturer or consult the product specifications to determine if the rectangle lid/bowl is compatible with the new traditions products.

1. Does the rectangle lid/bowl fit the new traditions line?

Yes, the rectangle lid/bowl is specifically designed to fit the new traditions line of Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I use the rectangle lid/bowl on other Pampered Chef products?

The rectangle lid/bowl is designed to fit the new traditions line, so we cannot guarantee it will fit on other Pampered Chef products. We recommend using it with the intended product for the best fit and performance.

3. Is the rectangle lid/bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the rectangle lid/bowl is microwave safe and can withstand high temperatures up to 400°F.

4. Can I put the rectangle lid/bowl in the dishwasher?

Yes, the rectangle lid/bowl is dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned in the top rack of your dishwasher.

5. Is the rectangle lid/bowl made of BPA-free materials?

Yes, the rectangle lid/bowl is made of BPA-free materials, ensuring safe and healthy food preparation and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies