• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruits for the Incentive Trip- Do They Have to Be Active?

she's not active.Yes, if she hits $1250 in sales during the 2010 incentive season, you will receive 2000 points.
brendaziz
Dumb ?- but if I recruit someone, and they qualify, that's all that matters right?
Technically speaking someone could sell $1250 worth, adn quit, and I'd still get the 2000 pts and 1 of my 6 recruits, right? Even if they dropped of the face of pampered chef afterwards?

Thanks!

yes, you are correct.

$1250 in sales WITHOUT going inactive!!!

Huh?
i'm confused now...

They have to meet the 1250 in 2010 wo going inactive. You will receive the 2000 points even if they do nothing else.

I have a question too....do you need 6 active recruits come Dec 31st?

cmdtrgd said:
$1250 in sales WITHOUT going inactive!!!

there was a whole discussion on this in another thread a few days back that the OLD plan, if the recruit was inactive, you didn't get the points, but under the NEW /Current plan, they didn't have to be active the whole time- once they qualified with the $1250- you got your trip points.

From the trip rules:
Earn 2,000 points for each qualified recruit. A qualified recruit is a Consultant who submits his or her first $1,250 in career sales. To receive points for a personal recruit, the recruiter’s name must appear on the appropriate line of the Consultant Agreement. A recruit counts toward the 2010 incentive program upon submitting his or her first $1,250 in career sales received in the Home Office between Jan. 1, 2010, and midnight CT on Dec. 30, 2010, for nonelectronic orders, and midnight CT on Dec. 31, 2010, for electronic orders. Points for a qualified recruit are awarded only once. No points will be awarded for a recruit counted toward a prior incentive program. Consultants who submit their first $1,250 in career sales in 2010 receive 2,000 bonus points.

So I'm not sure- but assuming someone had this happen last year and can say for sure. But the rules don't mention anything about qualifying w/out going inactive.

They just have to submit $1250 in career sales for the first time. That means they can't go inactive two months in a row in between, and they can't have done it once last year. And of course you don't get credit a second time if they lose those sales and regain them.

You lose your career sales, I believe, after two months of inactivity. So, just focus on $1250 in sales without going inactive for them to "qualify".

that makes sense- they can go inactive ONE month, but NOT two, because they'd lose any sales accumulated. I still can't find it in writing, but that would make sense.

It says it in the rules posted above - $1250 in career sales. When you go inactive, you lose the career sales and start over. Once the 2000 points has been awarded for that consultant, they can not be awarded again. So, if someone hits $1250 in career sales this year, goes inactive and does it again next year, the 2000 points will only be awarded this year. Make sense?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I have a question too....do you need 6 active recruits come Dec 31st?

No, they don't have to be active. You just need to have them "qualify" with their $1250 in 2010 for them to count.

Ah! Thanks Becca! I appreciate the time you took to help me. :)

Thanks! That was all very helpful.
Yes I'm mainly was just referring to how I need 6 recruits in 2010 for the Maui trip :)
Though i am VERY interested in building a team and having people stick with it- I was just curious. It's nice not having to be wondering if my trip will fall through b/c someone else decided it's not for them.

Ok, then let me ask this question... What if your recruit last year qualified, you got the points for Disney, she goes inactive, loses her consultant status. Then this year, she resigns under you (buys a new kit). Do you get another 2000 points this year?

yes she is then starting all over again when she submits 1250 that will give you 2000,towards Maui

Thanks so much Doreen because I actually may have someone do that. She started last April then had so much go wrong that PC was not right for her at that time anymore. Just spoke with her last weekend, and she said she's almost ready, now she's going through a separation and is ready to start again soon. She knows that she will most likely have to buy the kit again (although I'm trying to tell her to do a catty show at least to get her "active" again).

okay i have a question. i have a recruit that joined pc last year, but has not yet hit $1250 in commissionable sales. if she hits $1250 during this incentive season, i'll get 2000 points since i was not awarded any last year right?

kristina16marie said:
okay i have a question. i have a recruit that joined pc last year, but has not yet hit $1250 in commissionable sales. if she hits $1250 during this incentive season, i'll get 2000 points since i was not awarded any last year right?
That's correct! I had a recruit who signed last year, but qualified the first week of January - I have the points on my tracker!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
That's correct! I had a recruit who signed last year, but qualified the first week of January - I have the points on my tracker!:thumbup:

Same here! Her 90 days expired in Dec, she qualified in Jan & I had 2000 points added to my tracker.

1. Do recruits have to be active to qualify for the incentive trip?

Yes, active recruits are required to qualify for the incentive trip. This means they must be actively selling and meeting their sales goals.

2. Can inactive recruits still attend the incentive trip?

No, inactive recruits are not eligible to attend the incentive trip. Only active recruits who have met their sales goals are eligible for the trip.

3. Can recruits from previous years still attend the incentive trip?

Yes, as long as they were active and met their sales goals during the year they were recruited, they are still eligible to attend the incentive trip.

4. Is there a minimum number of recruits required to qualify for the incentive trip?

Yes, there is usually a minimum number of recruits required to qualify for the incentive trip. This number may vary depending on the company or organization's requirements.

5. Do recruits have to be from the same team or region to attend the incentive trip?

No, recruits from different teams or regions can still attend the incentive trip as long as they are active and have met their sales goals. However, some companies may have restrictions on how many recruits from each team or region can attend the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jmesser
  • GinaG623