• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Success in 2019: Share Your Numbers!

In summary, my team has recruited 14 while I myself have recruited 14. Four of those have qualified thus far. My goal is to have 100 personal and org recruits for 2010, but it seems like an overwhelming number right now.
If you would like to share, how many have you recruited personal and team this year?

My team's recruiting was non-existent this year... they've done it in the past, but certainly not this year which has made it "hell" keeping my Directorship status consistently. I'm beyond frustrated relying on others to follow through, but that's a whole other thread. I think they have recruited 5 total this year with only 2 of them qualifying thus far?

I myself have recruited 14 this year with 11 of them qualifying thus far. Two were kit-nappers and one just signed and I have faith that she will qualify!

The tracker on CC only goes back to April - anyone know where to find our pre-april stats?

You can actually pull up the old IPTs and it goes through March. It's under Track Your Progress under Consultant Incentives.

So, I personally recruited 6. 3 qualified so far, the 4th is just $400 away. Other two were kitnappers.

My team recruited 4. One is supposed to recruit one more, but we'll see if that happens. Three of the 4 have qualififed and the last one is about $325 from qualifying. I'm quite proud of my team!! Woo hoo!! Now if those who have at least one could all be active SCs at the same time, that would be awesome!! My record is THREE active SC lines this month. Woo hooo!! And I have another SC that's active, but she's under an SC already so it doesn't count toward the 2 required.

Recruited 6.
4 qualifed...but my last 2 just signed this month.

I have 20 personal with another 1 to 2 signing this month and my team has signed 49 with another 3-4 signing on the 31st. I have 11 qualified, 4 kitnappers and 5 who are just slow starters. My goal is 100 personal and org recruits for 2010. It seems like an overwhelming number right now, but I have myself and 2 downline directors, plus hopefully will be splitting off another 2 to 3 directors next year.

WOW!! You all amaze me.
My team does not recruit.
Need to change that this year!!

Jenni, that's amazing! Great Job!

What's your secret? I have been doing this business for over 6 years and cannot seem to get people started who want to actually do anything with their business. I guess some of us are recruiters at heart and some of us (me) suck at it.

I've personally recruited 3 this year--(it was a bad year for everything with me)--one that does a show ever 3 months so will never hit her $1250, one who did it in 3 shows and had a $2600 month last month and one signing up today. My team has recruited 2.

hmmm.. my team has recruited 11 I think. I have recruited 13- one was a kitnapper. I have 10 qualified and 2 more who have submitted shows but not reached their 1250 yet.

I recruited 4 and qualified 3 (one kit stealer). My team has recruited 12. Jenni - you are amazing!!!!

I personally recruited 16 and my team 27....

YIKES! I guess I never gave my numbers a good hard look. I personally recruited 10.. qualified 3. One just signed last week and she'll qualify. 3 were special needs consultants and I didn't expect them to qualify this year (they submit $150 every other month or so)... One did one $150 show that was a single order and then was abducted by aliens. Another one was abducted with less than $200 before qualifying. Another is slow and steady so we'll see...My team recruited 7 with 2 qualified...Not liking those stats that much right now...

I want to do mine but is there a report I can run or do I have to sit down and figure it out? Too tired to think!

you can look at the the new consultant report on Connection or you can look on the Excellence Award Tracker.

What is the key to successful recruiting in 2019?

The key to successful recruiting in 2019 is to have a strong online presence and to utilize social media platforms to connect with potential recruits. This will allow you to reach a larger audience and attract individuals who are interested in joining your team.

How can I track my recruiting numbers?

One way to track your recruiting numbers is to set specific goals and keep track of your progress. You can also use software or tools specifically designed for recruiting to track your numbers and see where you may need to make improvements.

What are some effective ways to attract potential recruits?

Some effective ways to attract potential recruits include hosting online events or parties, offering incentives or rewards for successful recruits, and actively reaching out to individuals who have expressed interest in your company or products.

How can I improve my recruiting success?

To improve your recruiting success, it is important to constantly evaluate and adjust your strategies. This may include analyzing your target audience, refining your messaging, and staying up-to-date on current recruiting trends and techniques.

What are some common mistakes to avoid in recruiting?

Some common mistakes to avoid in recruiting include not having a clear recruiting strategy, not effectively utilizing social media and online platforms, and not following up with potential recruits in a timely manner. It is also important to avoid being too pushy or aggressive in your recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • Dori Province
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg