• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Profits: Learn About Potential PC Recruiting Specials!

In summary, there is a recruiting special for the month of June for new consultants. They can earn the Woven Selections Suare Server and Round Tray if they sign up in June and meet the requirements by the end of July. Current consultants who recruit in June and help their recruits qualify will also receive a collection of colorful new fall products valued at more than $60 for free. However, those who have already signed up before June 1st are not eligible for this promotion.
kitchenqueen
HI Everyone! I have 2 women who want to sign up with PC...one wants to sign up next month, the other not until July/August. When I signed up in February, there was a sign up special for free cookware if I met my SSM1. I was able to meet the requirments and thought it was great! I was wondering if PC was going to run any more specials for new consultants any time soon? I would love for my friends to take advantage of it and recieve as much as they can for free. I assume they might be doing something with the new fall line coming out soon???? :confused: If anyone knows or has any other assumptions let me know.

Many Thanks,
Erica :)

I signed up February 28th and met my SSm1 bonus and am in love with the cookware! I have noticed this year that they have had a recruiting sign-on bonus every other month. They had one Jan/Feb, April (midseason products) and didn't have one in March and May so I'm assuming that they will have one next month for June? That's just an assumption! I can't wait to find out! I have someone who would like to sign up but maybe just needs an extra incentive! ;)

I've heard there is one for June (something with the woven selections line? could be wrong there...)...keep your eyes open!

There is one for June. New consultants can earn the Woven Selections Suare Server and Round Tray if they sign in June and qualify by the end of July and we get something too for recruiting. Watch the website in the next few days to see what it is! You'll LOVE IT!!

Thanks!!WOW!!! Thanks ladies!! I can't wait to see what it all includes!! How did you find out about the specials (if you don't mind me asking)? Did your directors know? I will definitley be keeping my eyes open for this one!! Thanks again!!!!!!! :D

~Erica :)

As Beth said, there is a recruiting special for June. There is one for consultants and one for the person signing.

The one for consultants says when you recruit in June and help your recruits qualify by July 31, you'll receive a collection of colorful new fall products valued at more than $60 - FREE!

The recruit can earn 2 of the woven selections for free.

If you have people wanting to sign, I'd tell them to wait until June 1.

I recruited someone who signed up in April w/their SS month 1 to begin in May...but, was traveling a lot and changed her SS month 1 to June. Does anyone know if she will be eligible for this promotion (woven selections?)?

thanks in advance,
maria

I would guess, No, because I think it says new recuits who sign up between June 1st and the 30th, since she has already signed up, this wouldn't be a special she was elegible. To find out for sure, call field services, theyou would be able to clear that up.

No, she would not be eligible. SORRY! They have to sign up June 1-30 in order to qualify.

1. What are recruiting specials?

Recruiting specials are special promotions or discounts offered by companies or organizations to attract and recruit new employees. These specials may include signing bonuses, referral bonuses, relocation packages, or other incentives to entice potential candidates.

2. How can I find out about recruiting specials?

You can find out about recruiting specials by checking the career pages of companies you are interested in, networking with current employees, or contacting recruiters or hiring managers directly. You can also follow companies on social media or sign up for job alerts to stay updated on any recruiting specials they may offer.

3. Are recruiting specials only for certain types of jobs?

No, recruiting specials can be offered for a variety of positions and industries. While they are commonly seen in high-demand and competitive fields such as technology or healthcare, they can also be offered for entry-level positions or in industries with high turnover rates.

4. Do I have to meet certain requirements to qualify for a recruiting special?

Yes, companies may have specific requirements or criteria that candidates must meet in order to be eligible for a recruiting special. These requirements may include a certain level of education, experience, or skills, and they may vary depending on the type of special being offered.

5. Can I negotiate a recruiting special?

It is possible to negotiate a recruiting special, especially if you have unique skills or experience that are in high demand. However, it ultimately depends on the company's policies and their budget for recruiting. It is always worth asking if there is room for negotiation, but be prepared to accept the offer as is.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • ChefPeg