• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Special for Independent Consultants | Trish in Texas

In summary, the "Recruiting Special Flyer" is a promotional tool for Pampered Chef consultants to recruit new team members. It can be accessed and customized through a consultant's account on the company's website and includes exclusive discounts and offers for potential recruits. There are guidelines for using the flyer to maintain a professional and ethical representation of the company.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I thought I would share what I got from my upline about the new recruiting special.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• September October Recruiting Special -Generic 09.doc
    723.5 KB · Views: 459
that's a great flyer!

Thanks! I am sending this to a potential recruit!

1. What is the "Recruiting Special Flyer"?

The "Recruiting Special Flyer" is a promotional tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants recruit new team members. It includes special discounts and offers for potential recruits.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Recruiting Special Flyer"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access the "Recruiting Special Flyer" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. It can be downloaded and printed for use in your recruiting efforts.

3. What types of offers are included in the "Recruiting Special Flyer"?

The "Recruiting Special Flyer" includes exclusive discounts and offers for potential recruits, such as discounted starter kits and free products with sign-up. These offers may vary and change periodically.

4. Can I customize the "Recruiting Special Flyer" for my business?

Yes, you can customize the "Recruiting Special Flyer" by adding your contact information and personalizing the offers to best fit your recruiting needs. This can be done through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any guidelines for using the "Recruiting Special Flyer"?

Yes, there are guidelines for using the "Recruiting Special Flyer" to ensure it is used in a professional and ethical manner. These guidelines can be found on the Pampered Chef website and should be followed to represent the company accurately and positively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
Replies