• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Source of a Recruiting Slide

In summary, a recruiting slide is a decrease in the number of individuals joining a company's direct sales team or a decline in their overall sales performance. It is important to find the source of a recruiting slide in order to implement effective solutions and prevent further decline. Some common reasons for a recruiting slide include changes in the market, lack of motivation or support from team leaders, ineffective training, or a negative reputation among potential recruits. To find the source of a recruiting slide, data analysis, feedback from team members, and seeking advice from experienced leaders or consultants can be helpful. To reverse a recruiting slide, it is important to take immediate action by making changes to the recruitment process, providing support and training for team leaders, addressing any negative reputation, and
LisaFortner
I read some where that someone has a recruiting slide on the back of their booking slide. Is this recruiting slide posted some where? Did it come from PC or is it one someone made up, I am confused but would like to use it.
Thanks

I got one when my show was chosen during national host your own show. Let me get it, and I'll type of the verbage.

Here it is.....it is crude, so you can personalize and make it pretty. I indicated where there were photos that you'll have to add.

If someone does improve, and yes there is nothing but room for it, post it here please.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Recruiting Slide Verbage.doc
    46 KB · Views: 582
I have a couple. One I came up with and one I got from someone else. I will try to attach them.

Here they are... (I think) I'm never sure I'm doing this right!!! LOL

Attachments

• MY_OPPORTUNITY_SLIDE.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 433
  • RECRUITING_SLIDE1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 412
Those are fabulous...thanks!

What is a "Recruiting Slide"?

A recruiting slide refers to a decrease in the number of individuals joining a company's direct sales team. It can also refer to a decline in the overall sales performance of the team.

Why is it important to find the source of a recruiting slide?

Identifying the root cause of a recruiting slide is crucial in order to implement effective solutions and prevent further decline. It allows the company to address any underlying issues and make necessary changes to improve recruitment and sales.

What are some common reasons for a recruiting slide?

There can be various reasons for a recruiting slide, such as changes in the market, lack of motivation or support from team leaders, ineffective training, or a negative reputation among potential recruits.

How can I find the source of a recruiting slide?

To find the source of a recruiting slide, it is important to analyze data and gather feedback from current and past team members. Conducting surveys or focus groups can also provide valuable insights. Additionally, seeking advice from experienced team leaders or consultants can help identify potential issues.

What can I do to reverse a recruiting slide?

Once the source of the recruiting slide has been identified, it is important to take immediate action. This may include making changes to the recruitment process, providing additional support and training for team leaders, addressing any negative reputation, and implementing effective marketing strategies. Regularly monitoring and evaluating the progress is also crucial in ensuring long-term success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • caraighan