• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Question: Implications of a Subordinate Signing a New Hire

In summary, as a senior consultant, if your team member signs someone up under her, you will become a senior consultant yourself and earn a percentage of her sales. It's important to have open communication and support each other to build a strong and successful team.
morgieloo88
I am a senior consultant with one person under me.. What happens if she signs someone up under her?

She will become a senior consultant herself and you will make 1% on her sales when you are both active in the month. You don't change status until you have personally recruited two people under you.

Yup, you could both be Senior Consultants. She can even bypass you and go to Team Leader & it's still okay. The issue starts at Director level. A Director can not be under a C, SC or TL. So if she beats you to Director, you have 3 months to match that or you loose her and her team to your first upline Director. After that, it doesn't matter again. You can have an NED (level 9 of 9) under an AD (level 5 of 9).

Thank you for that info Sheila. I had no idea that I could lose my recruits.

Hello there, as a fellow consultant, I can completely understand your concern about your team member potentially signing someone up under her. First of all, congratulations on being a senior consultant and having someone under you! That's a great accomplishment and shows your dedication to the business. If your team member signs someone up under her, it can actually be a positive thing for both of you. As a senior consultant, you will earn a percentage of her sales and commissions, so it's a win-win situation. Plus, having a strong and growing team is always beneficial for the overall success of your business. I would suggest having a conversation with your team member about this possibility. Make sure she understands the importance of proper training and support for her new team member, as well as the importance of building a strong team. It's also a good idea to stay in touch with the new team member and offer your support and guidance as needed. Remember, teamwork makes the dream work, and having a successful team can only help your business grow. Best of luck to you and your team!

What is recruiting?

Recruiting is the process of identifying, attracting, and hiring qualified candidates for open positions within an organization.

What are the different types of recruiting?

There are several types of recruiting, including internal recruiting (promoting or transferring current employees), external recruiting (hiring new employees from outside the company), and third-party recruiting (using a recruitment agency or headhunter).

How do companies benefit from effective recruiting?

Effective recruiting can lead to a variety of benefits for companies, such as attracting top talent, reducing turnover, improving diversity, and increasing overall productivity and profitability.

What are some common recruiting strategies?

Some common recruiting strategies include job postings on job boards, career fairs, employee referrals, social media recruiting, and networking events.

What is the role of a recruiter?

A recruiter is responsible for identifying and screening potential candidates, conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions. They also play a key role in promoting the company and its culture to attract top talent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • wadesgirl