• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a New Recruiting Promotion for July?

You are welcome! Print out the information for your recruit to take with her when she meets with you to sign. There are also a few other things you can print out to show her--such as the "Snuggle Me" blanket.
punkie1019
Anyone know if there will be a new recruiting promotion for July? Was there one announced at conference? I have a lady signing this week and always seem to miss whatever promo is going on. I am either just before or just after. Thought I would ask around see if its worth waiting a week to sign her.
Thanks!

There was something in the July CN about getting geared up for promos that would be announced at NC. The way it was worded lead me to believe that whatever they would announce would be backdated to the first of the month.

They usually announce that on the last day.

I tried to back and check in the July CN posted on CC but didn't really see anything. There was entries for the booking blitz and somthing about all recruits from July 1st on counting towards somthing going on in Oct. at conference. ??? Doesn't seem like anything that would be right now like a free this or that or PC $.

Di_Can_Cook said:
They usually announce that on the last day.

oh!!!
Maybe there is still a hope.
Thanks

Or am I reading the CN wrong. I guess I'll find out soon enough. Fingers Crossed.

On page 18 of the July CN file it says

IT'S COMING!
A new sales and recruiting challenge!
Book Shows * Share the opprotunity with everyone
Save these dates: Oct. 25-27
Come to National Conference and find out why.
STARTING JULY 1, ALL SALES
AND RECRUITS COUNT!

I've never seen a recruiting promo for consultants when there wasn't a signing bonus for the recruit. There's always a first time for everything, but I doubt there wouldn't be something.

I did see that. But think I may have read it wrong. Still not sure. So it goes back to July 1whatever it is and they will announce it at this conference?? What is with the Oct. dates though?? I am confused I think. lol But I will find out soon enough. My girl is supposed to sign on Monday. She will be my second. Super thrilled to finally be building a team.

In the past, there have been recruiting and sales promotions in which the prize was some sort of a trip. Last year, winners got to go to Chicago for an "Iron Chef" style weekend.

They announced that 53 people will win a $500 shopping spree in Chicago in Oct. depending on personal sales and recruiting at least 2 people. Cant remember the dates. Maybe between tomorrow and sept 30th. Not sure what the recruit incentive is.

Thank You Both!
So Chris, that is the the promotion for the recruiter? At least 2 recruits and based on sales you could win a shopping spree? We just don't know what the person being recruited could get. Right?
Still a bummer being that I will more than likely not have highest sales. Oh well. Still happy to have a recruit anything on top of that is just a bonus.
Thanks Again

NooraK said:
On page 18 of the July CN file it says

I've never seen a recruiting promo for consultants when there wasn't a signing bonus for the recruit. There's always a first time for everything, but I doubt there wouldn't be something.

This is the Chicago weekend thingy.....used to be teh Top 50 challenge.

Recruiting promos are always announced on the last day.

punkie1019 said:
I did see that. But think I may have read it wrong. Still not sure. So it goes back to July 1whatever it is and they will announce it at this conference?? What is with the Oct. dates though?? I am confused I think. lol But I will find out soon enough. My girl is supposed to sign on Monday. She will be my second. Super thrilled to finally be building a team.

Wow, Jennifer, congratulations! your second recruit! keep up the good work!

Marghi

Oh thank you Marghi!
and Deb... I still sooo have my fingers crossed for somthing to be announced. When is the last day anyway?

Well I answered my own question. Today is the last day so we shall see.

new recruits get a selection of new fall products valued at over $170 when they sign 7/1-8/31 and submit $1250 in their first 30 daysthe recruiter gets 100 points per recruit to spend on a special collection of logowear--15 different pieces can be bought for 100, 200, or 300 PLUS recruit 4 or more and choose from four exclusive logowear jackets.Conference attendees get 200 points for each recruit signed by 7/31 (and reaching $1250 in 30 days) PLUS a "Snuggle Me" logo blanket for the first qualified recruit 7/1-31.

oh my recruit will be so excited. This is great news. Thank You so much for posting this. Is there anything I can print/show my recruit when I meet with her to sign? I would love for her to see all the fall stuff she will get for signing. Yay.

everything will be on Consultant's Corner by Monday.

Awesome. Hopefully they will put it up early. I will meet with her at 2pm on Monday.

Jen - there is a promo - we earn 100pts for ever consultant who joins to be used for exclusive logo wear. Also for the consultant, they can earn a pack of new fall products when they qualify in first 30days.

Melissa78 said:
Jen - there is a promo - we earn 100pts for ever consultant who joins to be used for exclusive logo wear. Also for the consultant, they can earn a pack of new fall products when they qualify in first 30days.

Thanks Melissa! I have been glued to chef success since you all have been gone. Gotta keep up on all the great details. Can't wait to get my package and see it all.

Melissa78 said:

Melissa, I already posted the info. I think she wants to see the flyer to show her recruit.

I just got an email with the Recruiting Promo details, so go check your inbox!

This may have been posted elsewhere, but if so I couldn't find it... can anyone please tell me what's in the new Mini Kit? Is it the same one as last time they offered it? I noticed it went up in price from last time ($65 to $80) so I was just wondering. Thx.

DebbieJ said:
I just got an email with the Recruiting Promo details, so go check your inbox!

Yes I got it. Thanks so much for all your help. I am very excited to offer this to potential new consultants.

rudy31 said:
This may have been posted elsewhere, but if so I couldn't find it... can anyone please tell me what's in the new Mini Kit? Is it the same one as last time they offered it? I noticed it went up in price from last time ($65 to $80) so I was just wondering. Thx.

I did see a picture of it somewhere. I think Deb may have posted it on one of the threads. If I can find I will get back to you.

Thanks - I'll look for it too...

$80. Now includes the Carry All Tote (instead of reusable shopping bags) and paperwork for 6 shows.

Thanks - that's a much better change than the reusable shopping bags, too.

1. What is the July Recruiting Promotion?

The July Recruiting Promotion is a special offer for individuals interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef. It includes exclusive incentives and bonuses for signing up during the month of July.

2. How do I stay informed about the July Recruiting Promotion?

To stay informed about the July Recruiting Promotion, make sure to follow Pampered Chef on social media and sign up for their email newsletter. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I still take advantage of the promotion if I sign up after July?

No, the July Recruiting Promotion is only valid for sign-ups during the month of July. However, Pampered Chef often offers other promotions and incentives for new consultants throughout the year.

4. Are there any requirements I need to meet to be eligible for the July Recruiting Promotion?

Yes, to be eligible for the July Recruiting Promotion, you must be 18 years or older, reside in the United States, and have a valid Social Security number. You must also sign up as a new consultant and meet the minimum sales requirement during your first 30 days.

5. What are the benefits of taking advantage of the July Recruiting Promotion?

The benefits of the July Recruiting Promotion include exclusive bonuses and incentives, such as free products and business supplies, as well as the opportunity to jumpstart your Pampered Chef business and start earning income right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • hmolah