• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Kit Sale & Recruitment Bonus - Sept 10-Oct 10!

In summary, the Super Starter Kit is only $90 now through October 10th, and if you recruit three consultants between September 1st and October 10th (and they qualify by December 31st) you get 3 times the recruiting points!!
Marg
So did you guys get the email?

From Sept 10 - Oct 10 the Super Started Kit is only $90!!

And, if you recruit 3 consultants between Sept 1 and Oct 10 ( and they qualify by Dec 31) you get 3 times the recruit points!!:D

Our kit is already $90. I wonder if we are going to have a special too. Did you all get the Home Depot gift card promo? If not, maybe it's your turn now. Let us know how it goes. I've always wondered if it would be easier to recruit if the kit was on sale!

How much is your kit usually? CN

discounts on starter kits...
jenniferlynne said:
Our kit is already $90. I wonder if we are going to have a special too. Did you all get the Home Depot gift card promo? If not, maybe it's your turn now. Let us know how it goes. I've always wondered if it would be easier to recruit if the kit was on sale!

HI:

We do offer either $ 40. or $ 20.00 credit from a show towards credit of starter kits for new consultants. I wanted my kit so I just paid the full price and jumped in :) Sure glad I did, and wished I had accepted the invite much sooner!!!:rolleyes:

Yeah, all three of my recruits hosted a show to get their kit at a discount, but I didn't. I paid $90, then hosted my own $500 show. Actually my cousin's show was a week before mine and hers was also $500. Paid for my kit right off the bat!
I was just wondering if for one month what would happen if the kit was discounted on top of being able to use your show credit. That would be wonderful for business!!

Super Starter Kit is $150. We can use either $25 or $50 credit when hosting a show. And yes we get the Home Depot cards as well. We also have an Ultimate Kit for $250.

What is in your Ultimate Kit?Monica

Oh I wish the US would do an awesome recruiting promo, I have a host who is going to let me know at her show next week if she is going to sign up. She would be my first recruit!! Do I get any points with my first recruit or do you have to have 2 for that too?

if she qualifies before going inactive you get 2,000 incentive points.

I'm also interested in knowing whats in your ultimate kit?

Man, if we got 3 times the recruiting points I would maybe make it to SanFran after all.....

I just signed two recruits myself! I really wanted to go to San Fran myself, but I haven't even made the first level yet and the year is quickly coming to an end!!

Ultimate KitFot those who want to know. The Cdn. Ultimate Kit contains everything in the Super Starter Kit plus these products:

NEW Forged Cutlery Utility Knife, Prep Bowl Set, Cranberry Deep Dish Baker, The Pampered Chef Cooking for Two and More cookbook, NEW Stainless/Silicone Flat Whisk, NEW Stripes & Tiles Kitchen Towel Set, Lemon & Rosemary Scented Hand Soap, NEW Tiles Small Bowl, NEW Tiles Small Square, NEW Cranberry i-Slice, NEW Slotted Turner Chef's Tool!

PLUS additional business supplies and paperwork. (there's too many to type out right now)

It is $250 Cdn., I don't think this will be going on sale - just the SS kit.

Thanks, Linda

What is the Super Starter Kit Sale & Recruitment Bonus?

The Super Starter Kit Sale & Recruitment Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef from September 10th to October 10th. During this time, new consultants can purchase the Super Starter Kit at a discounted price and also earn a bonus for recruiting new team members.

How much is the Super Starter Kit during this promotion?

The Super Starter Kit is $99 during the promotion period, which is a $50 discount from the regular price of $149.

What is included in the Super Starter Kit?

The Super Starter Kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies, including kitchen tools, cookbooks, and marketing materials. It also includes access to online training and support from Pampered Chef's home office.

How much is the recruitment bonus?

The recruitment bonus is $100 for every new consultant that you personally recruit during the promotion period. There is no limit to the number of bonuses you can earn.

Can I participate in this promotion if I am already a consultant?

Yes, this promotion is open to all consultants, both new and existing. Existing consultants can purchase the Super Starter Kit at the discounted price and also earn the recruitment bonus for each new consultant they personally recruit during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandi2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • KYCHEF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • MelissaK