• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empower Your Success: Teaching the Power of Making Money

In summary, a recruiting phrase is a short and catchy statement used to attract job candidates and communicate a company's values and culture. It is important because it sets the tone for the company's employer brand, helps differentiate from competitors, and showcases its unique culture. An effective recruiting phrase should be concise, memorable, and relevant to the company's values and culture, while also being authentic and reflective of the brand and mission. Ideally, it should be tailored to each specific job opening, but the core message and values can remain consistent. A recruiting phrase can be used in various recruitment materials and incorporated into the company's overall branding and marketing efforts.
DebPC
Staff member
Recruiting Phraseshi--My favorite "words" were a power statement (when asked by someone "what
do you do?"). " I teach people how to make money!"
Michele Ambrosius

Recruiting Phrases"I work 40 hours a month not 40 hours a week!"

"I love what I do and you can too!

"Who spends at least one night watching TV? Wouldn't you rather be out making $100 or more?"

"If you have at least 6 friends, $90, a car, and can open a can of biscuits- you can do Pampered Chef!"

"Don't let the "Chef" on my apron fool you, all you need to do is love our products!"

Being a Pampered Chef is about as much commitment as you'd give a bowling league."

That's a great recruiting phrase, Michele! It's direct and attention-grabbing. Another one I like is "Join our team and unlock your full potential!" It speaks to the desire for personal growth and success. What other recruiting phrases have worked well for you?

What is a recruiting phrase?

A recruiting phrase is a short and catchy statement that is used to attract potential job candidates and communicate the company's values and culture.

Why is a recruiting phrase important?

A recruiting phrase can set the tone for the company's employer brand and help to attract top talent. It also helps to differentiate the company from competitors and showcase its unique culture and values.

How do you create an effective recruiting phrase?

An effective recruiting phrase should be concise, memorable, and relevant to the company's values and culture. It should also be authentic and reflect the company's brand and mission.

Can a recruiting phrase be used for all job openings?

Ideally, a recruiting phrase should be tailored to each specific job opening to attract candidates with the desired skills and qualifications. However, the core message and values can remain consistent across all job openings.

Where can a recruiting phrase be used?

A recruiting phrase can be used in various recruitment materials, such as job postings, career fairs, company website, social media, and employee referrals. It can also be incorporated into the company's overall branding and marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • finley1991