• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales Recruiting Success with These Gift Bag Tips

In summary, the website http://www.createacashflowshow.com/sharing-the-opportunity/direct-sales-opportunity-gift-bags.htm offers tips on how to use gift bags as a soft selling approach for marketing your direct sales business opportunity at home parties. The gift bags should contain various recruiting and marketing materials, such as brochures, CDs or DVDs, and a small gift item. The article also emphasizes the importance of creating desire for the opportunity and offers additional tips for successful recruiting.
leshelman
Gold Member
I found some great tips on what to do for Recruiting Packets and here is the website I found them on:
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/sharing-the-opportunity/direct-sales-opportunity-gift-bags.htm

Here is what the sites says... just in case you are unable to view it:
Marketing your business opportunity at a direct sales home party is really just creating desire.

When you create desire for your direct selling recruiting opportunity, people will be asking you if they can have more information.

Isn’t that what we all want?

One approach is to soft sell your business opportunity at your parties is to use the gift bag approach.

Direct Selling Recruiting Gift Bags:
You can put together your opportunity gift bag and use it at your home shows to sell your business opportunity.

It is one of the best reminder tools for you. When you prominently display your bags on the table it will be a reminder for you and a source of curiosity for your guests.

It brings value to the guest and it will create a fun way to market your opportunity without being pushy.

Gift Bag Recruiting Information

Your gift bag is really just well-packaged opportunity information.

Below is a sample list of what you need to create your opportunity bags. Your actual contents will vary based on your company’s product and recruiting materials.

You can use any recruiting & marketing tools your company offers in the bag.

How To Make Recruiting Packets:

You can put anything in your recruiting packet that you want. This is a good starter list for the average direct sales consultant:
Clear bag
Tinsel or frilly shredded paper
Bright-colored card that lists “Tools in your Kit”
Copy of your commission check
Opportunity brochure
Opportunity CD or DVD
Gift: small under $1.00 item, preferably costing only pennies.
Decorative sticker or label with a message to hold it shut
Payday candy bar

100_1393-225x300.jpg
100_1394-225x300.jpg

Now that you have your opportunity gift bags prepared, use them at your home party to market your direct sales opportunity. Think big! Bring at least 3 to each show. Position one in a prominent location to develop curiosity. This will also be a reminder to you to sprinkle recruiting words throughout your show.

Market Your Sales Opportunity

Marketing is the art, science and skill of creating more and more desire in the marketplace for your products, opportunity and services. The short definition of marketing is: creating desire!

Join The Direct Sales Recruiting University

You will create desire for your opportunity by sprinkling the benefits of your direct sales business throughout your show in a conversational manner.

Direct Selling Recruiting Tips:
Use your opportunity bag as your prize drawing and at that time you can be more direct in your marketing approach.
Watch for opportunity red flags and be proactive!!
Plan when you are sprinkling which recruiting message.

Thank you for sharing this information!

Speaking of recruiting. Where do I find the info on the pc website for what is a new consultant expected to do? For example so many shows within 30 - 90 days.

Deb Bixler, whose web site the above recruiting package info is taken from, has excellent help for marketing and much of what she offers is available at no cost. Her trainings are very affordable and pertinent to Pampered Chef. her web site is http://www.createacashflowshow.com/

Last edited:

Dear [Name],

I am so glad you found some great tips for your direct sales recruiting packets! The website you shared, http://www.createacashflowshow.com/sharing-the-opportunity/direct-sales-opportunity-gift-bags.htm, is a fantastic resource for consultants looking to boost their recruiting success. I completely agree with the idea of creating desire for your business opportunity at home parties. It's all about showing your potential recruits the value and benefits of joining your team. The gift bag approach is a great way to do this without being pushy or salesy.I love the list of items you suggested for creating the perfect recruiting packet. It's important to tailor the contents to your specific company and products. And I couldn't agree more with the importance of marketing and creating desire for your opportunity throughout the show. It's all about planting those seeds and letting them grow.Thank you for sharing these tips and the website with me. I will definitely be implementing them in my own business. Keep up the great work and happy recruiting!Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a recruiting packet and why is it important?

A recruiting packet is a collection of documents and materials that are put together by a company or organization to attract potential candidates for a job or position. It typically includes information about the company, job responsibilities, and benefits. It is important because it serves as a first impression for potential candidates and can help them make an informed decision about whether or not to apply for the position.

What should be included in a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet should include a cover letter, job description, company information, benefits and perks, salary and compensation details, and any other relevant information that would help a candidate understand the job and the company. It can also include testimonials from current employees or photos of the workplace to give candidates a better idea of the company culture.

How can I obtain a recruiting packet?

Recruiting packets can be obtained through various methods such as online job postings, career fairs, or by directly contacting the company's HR department. Some companies may also have a section on their website dedicated to recruitment where they provide access to their recruiting packets. Additionally, you can reach out to your network or a recruiter for assistance in obtaining a recruiting packet.

What are the benefits of using a recruiting packet?

Using a recruiting packet has several benefits for both the company and the candidates. It allows the company to present a consistent and professional image to potential candidates, saving time and effort in individually communicating with each candidate. It also helps candidates make an informed decision about the company and the position, leading to a better fit for both parties.

Can a recruiting packet be customized for different positions?

Yes, a recruiting packet can and should be customized for different positions. Each job has its own unique requirements and responsibilities, and a tailored recruiting packet can help attract the right candidates for each position. It also allows the company to highlight specific benefits or opportunities that may be relevant to a particular role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • NooraK