• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Recruiting Efforts: The Essentials for Creating a Winning Packet

I've included a pamphlet that has information about becoming a consultant and how to get started. I also included an apron and a flyer on the importance of cash flow.
chefmelody
Reading through the forum, I've noticed several of you mentioning a recruiting "packet" that you hand to potential recruits. What do you include in that, aside from the SS flyer and the recruiting flyer available from our supplies? Am I missing something that will help me?

I include...the company info you referred to
Special flyers (if there is a special- such as Cookware now)
a catalog
a personalized letter from me
a flyer "our apron comes in 5 different sizes"
a "most frequently asked questions" flyer
copies of my paychecks (my first paycheck, my highest month and my first Director paycheck) :D -I always let the potential know that these are for their spouse to see

I have attached the letter and the flyers I use! Feel free to use them!

I have heard of people only giving a catalog to a possible team member, because everything they need to know is in the catalog.

Also I have heard of people giving a Season's Best with a flyer and a copy of their paycheck.

Whatever you hand out, the most important thing is to follow up...yes FOLLOW UP! If you don't follow up within 24 to 48 hours than you just wasted your time and money making that packet!

Attachments

• Apron in 5 sizes.doc
    114 KB · Views: 449
  • THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE PAMPERED CHEF.doc
    266.5 KB · Views: 525
  • Our Most Often Asked Questions.doc
    25 KB · Views: 652
What I includeI don't give out a full packet initially. If someone expresses interest at a show, I will give them the SS flyer. I think the other one is basically fluff. When I follow up and they want MORE info, I will put a packet together and schedule a time to chat. I use cheapie folder with a few clear inserts. Front pocket...catalog. Inserts: Success Starts Here flyer, five apron thingy and current recruiting promotion if any. In the back pocket is a welcome booklet, a past copy of Kitchen Consultant News and a contract. I go through this folder in conjunction with the "official" PC recruiting pages. You don't want to overwhelm them, but I do like showing them the consultant news and Welcome booklet so they can see that the company really supports their consultants!

Thanks for linking those files. That definitely helped me. I have several recruits from this month and several pending for next month and now I know how I can follow up with them other than just calling.

Sarah

Recruiting PackI just started actively recruiting in January and got ahold of the "Take 5" pack at our Cluster Meeting. Take 5 is a candy bar that goes along with my talk about recruiting. I first tell them about the 4 different types of consultants and then say "I invite you to Take 5 minutes to read a little about having your own business".

I probably give out way too much info. They really should be getting vague info so you can have the face-to-face appointment and they make an informed decision.

Inside the clear plastic Pampered Chef catalog bag:
1) Catalog (has a lot of info in it)
2) Imagine More brochure (blue/white cover)
3) Apron Sale (1/2 slip of paper inside Imagine More brochure showing 4 types of Consultants)
4) Recruiting gift Flyer on colored paper and the
Need More Cash Info on the other side.
5) Take 5 Candy Bar

Most important is the follow up call. Make the appointment right then and there. When you do call, ask when they want to meet and talk about the paperwork. Nothing else.

I've handed out 5 and have 3 potential recruits (2 who contacted me if you can believe that). I think once they realize they don't have to do this full time they feel more at ease.

What is a "Recruiting Packet"?

A "Recruiting Packet" is a collection of documents and materials that are used to attract potential candidates for a job or position. It typically includes information about the company or organization, the job description and requirements, and any necessary application forms.

Why are "Recruiting Packets" important?

"Recruiting Packets" are important because they help to streamline the hiring process by providing all necessary information and materials to potential candidates. They also help to create a positive first impression of the company or organization.

What should be included in a "Recruiting Packet"?

A "Recruiting Packet" should include a job description, information about the company or organization, any necessary application forms or instructions, and any other relevant materials such as benefits information or company culture information.

How can "Recruiting Packets" be distributed?

"Recruiting Packets" can be distributed in a variety of ways, such as through email, on the company website, at job fairs or recruiting events, or through social media. They can also be mailed or handed out in person.

Can "Recruiting Packets" be customized for different positions?

Yes, "Recruiting Packets" can and should be customized for different positions. This allows for a more targeted approach and ensures that potential candidates have all the necessary information specific to the job they are applying for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991