• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting Efforts with Effective Packets for Cooking Show Prospects

In summary, a recruiting packet is a collection of materials and information used by organizations to attract potential candidates for a job or program. It should include a cover letter, job description, company information, application instructions, and may also include testimonials. It is typically sent to individuals who have expressed interest or have been identified as potential candidates, and can be accessed through various methods such as online, email, mail, or in person. A recruiting packet is important as it serves as the first impression for potential candidates and helps the organization effectively reach and inform them about the job or program.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi, I have a question about what people give to prospective recruits at a cooking show. I know I've seen on various dvds consultants giving things to those that consider the business oppurtunity. I just wonder what to put in those as I'd like to make some up. I have a show Saturday that may be a good prospect for new recruits including the host. I know I'd put in the come join us booklet, your life your way dvd, I guess there is the No Risk Recruiting Flyer I found on here. Is there anything else anyone uses or suggests to put in? Thanks for any help.

I just give the Come Join Us booklet and the DVD. Keep it simple!

In my packet, I have the Flyer from the company, the attached flyer from me (answers FAQ) and the brocure that shows how they earn the Pampered Chef $$'s, the kit credit coupon from CC, and also my biz card.

Attachments

• NEED EXTRA CASH.doc
    40 KB · Views: 331
I like this flyer, thanks!

I use a the HELP WANTED one for my hosts with the kit credit options available and slip a smaller one in the guest packets I do that also say HELP WANTED but how they can earn extra money with a little blurp box on the NO RISK Opportunity.

Attachments

• HELP WANTED-PC.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 459
wadesgirl said:
I just give the Come Join Us booklet and the DVD. Keep it simple!

Me too! Just started doing this. I used to have recruiting gift bags, but it was a lot of work for nothing, really. I need to simplify my business!! :)

- Frequented Asked Q & A
- give them a catalogue to keep (and has MY information on it)
- any current promos
- YLYW brochure

What is a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet is a collection of materials and information that is put together by an organization or company to attract potential candidates for a job or program. It typically includes information about the company, the job or program, and any necessary application materials.

What should be included in a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet should include a variety of materials and information, such as a cover letter, job description or program overview, company information, application instructions, and any necessary forms or documents. It may also include testimonials or success stories from current or past employees or participants.

Who receives a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet is typically sent to individuals who have expressed interest in a job or program, or who have been identified as potential candidates by the organization. It may also be shared with recruiting agencies or posted on job boards to reach a larger audience.

How can a recruiting packet be accessed?

A recruiting packet can be accessed in various ways, depending on the organization. Some may have it available on their website for download, while others may send it via email or mail. It may also be provided in person at job fairs or information sessions.

Why is a recruiting packet important?

A recruiting packet is important because it serves as the first impression for potential candidates. It provides important information and helps to attract and inform individuals about the job or program, giving them a better understanding of what to expect and how to apply. It also helps the organization to effectively and efficiently reach potential candidates and showcase their company or program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • almondfarm