• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Policies & Procedures Manual"Gathering Ideas for a Successful Recruiting Packet

In summary, a Policies & Procedures Manual is a document that outlines the rules, regulations, and processes of a company and serves as a guide for employees. It is important for consistency, fairness, legal protection, and promoting a positive work environment. The manual should include a table of contents, introduction, policies, and procedures. It should be updated annually or when significant changes occur, and should be well-written, accessible, and involve employee input for effectiveness.
Brenchryst
Gold Member
I realized that I never had a good "recruting packet", or resources to hand out at my show. Here is what I came up with... but... being new to this, I was wondering if you guys had any other ideas, or input - thanks!

Recruiting Packet:
Catalog
New Consultant Reward Brochure
Come Join Us
Agreement
“PC isn’t for everyone…” flyer
Apron Options flyer
New Consultant Recipes
Kit Coupon

Seems like overkill to me. Keep it simple and duplicatible. My recruit leads at shows take home their catalog and a Come Join Us with a phone appointment time written on the front. That's it. The rest can come later.

Deb, I am with you- I put a label on the front that says, I look forward to talking with you. Our appointment is________________ .

I find this so much better than the packet I used before. I realized before, when I gave them more info, I was still throwing up on them, just not with words !!!!

Mrssyvo said:
Deb, I am with you- I put a label on the front that says, I look forward to talking with you. Our appointment is________________ .

I find this so much better than the packet I used before. I realized before, when I gave them more info, I was still throwing up on them, just not with words !!!!

I am going to go over this tonight in my 3rd class of step up. Great point! I am trying to get through to everyone (including myself) that attending these classes, doing on line training, etc. is all very good, but having conversations and getting past the jitters is going to grow their teams!

I made up a stupid little thing I am going to give them.
Forget
About
You

Consentrate
On
Them

Fake it or FAY COT!!

Hello there! First of all, congratulations on taking the initiative to create a recruiting packet for your shows. It's a great way to attract potential new consultants and share all the amazing benefits of being a part of the Pampered Chef family. I think your list of items for the packet is a great start. One additional idea could be to include a list of frequently asked questions about becoming a consultant. This could help address any concerns or hesitations that potential recruits may have. Another idea could be to include a testimonial or success story from a current consultant. This personal touch can be very impactful and inspiring for those considering joining the Pampered Chef team. Lastly, consider including a small gift or token of appreciation for those who sign up to become a consultant at your show. This could be something as simple as a Pampered Chef kitchen tool or a discount on their first order. It's a small gesture, but it can go a long way in showing your appreciation and making them feel welcomed into the team.I hope these ideas are helpful and wish you all the best in your recruiting efforts! Happy cooking and recruiting!

1. What is a Policies & Procedures Manual?

A Policies & Procedures Manual is a document that outlines the rules, regulations, and processes that govern how a company operates. It serves as a guide for employees to understand the expectations and guidelines for their roles, as well as a reference for handling various situations within the company.

2. Why is a Policies & Procedures Manual important?

Having a Policies & Procedures Manual is important for several reasons. It ensures consistency and fairness in how employees are treated, establishes clear expectations and guidelines for behavior and performance, helps to minimize legal risks, and promotes a positive and professional work environment.

3. What should be included in a Policies & Procedures Manual?

A Policies & Procedures Manual should include a table of contents, an introduction explaining the purpose and scope of the manual, a section outlining company policies on topics such as employee conduct, performance reviews, and benefits, and a section detailing procedures for various tasks and processes within the company.

4. How often should a Policies & Procedures Manual be updated?

It is recommended to review and update your Policies & Procedures Manual at least once a year. However, any time there are significant changes to company policies or procedures, the manual should be updated accordingly.

5. How can I ensure that my Policies & Procedures Manual is effective?

To ensure that your Policies & Procedures Manual is effective, it should be well-written, easily accessible to employees, and regularly reviewed and updated. It is also important to involve employees in the creation and review process to ensure that the manual accurately reflects the company's culture and values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • PCMelissa