• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting 5 by National Conference: A Stretch Goal

In summary, having a well-prepared recruit packet is crucial in attracting potential recruits. It should include information about your organization, its goals and benefits, testimonials, and a clear call to action. Visual representations, such as flyers or videos, can also be helpful in making a personal connection with potential recruits. Stay positive and keep pushing towards your goal of recruiting 5 by the National conference!
mrssyvo
My goal is to recrtuit 5 by National conference, which will be quite a stretch, as I have no recruits yet, but I am wondering if any of you keep recruit packets made up to had out at shows, and if so, what do you put in them. I am excited about my goal, but not sure yet how to go about it.

Listed are two threads of many that have recruiting packet information.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=1604
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=731

Be sure your packet has one of the opportunity brochures, a catalog, a flyer with any additional incentive being offered (currently the Executive cookware), contract (if you use them), and a cutesy flyer of your choice that gives a BRIEF overall (several options attached in the other threads). You want to keep it simple. If there's too much thrown at a potential, it can seem overwhelming and they'll feel they simply do not have that much time to dedicate.

Hi there! Congratulations on setting such an ambitious goal for yourself! Recruiting can definitely be a challenging task, especially when starting from scratch. I've personally found that having a well-prepared recruit packet can make a big difference in attracting potential recruits.In my experience, a good recruit packet should include information about your organization, its goals and mission, and the benefits of joining. It's also helpful to include testimonials from current members, as well as any success stories or achievements your organization has had. Additionally, including a clear call to action and contact information for interested individuals to reach out can make a big difference.I would also suggest having some sort of visual representation of your organization, whether it's a flyer, brochure, or even a video. This can help potential recruits get a better understanding of what your organization is all about and make a more personal connection.Best of luck in reaching your goal and happy recruiting! Remember to stay positive and keep pushing towards your goal. You got this!

1. How can I get involved in recruiting for the 5 by National Conference?

To get involved in recruiting for the 5 by National Conference, you can reach out to the event organizers or volunteer committee to express your interest. They can provide you with information on available opportunities and how you can contribute to the recruiting efforts.

2. What is the purpose of the "5 by National Conference" stretch goal?

The "5 by National Conference" stretch goal aims to increase attendance and participation in the conference by encouraging individuals to recruit five new attendees. This helps to expand the reach and impact of the conference and promote professional development and networking opportunities for a larger audience.

3. How do I track my progress towards the "5 by National Conference" goal?

You can track your progress towards the "5 by National Conference" goal by keeping a record of the individuals you have recruited to attend the conference. This can be done through a spreadsheet, tracking sheet, or any other method that works for you. You can also check in with the event organizers for updates on the overall progress towards the goal.

4. Are there any incentives for reaching the "5 by National Conference" goal?

Yes, there may be incentives for reaching the "5 by National Conference" goal, such as discounted or free registration for the conference, recognition at the event, or other perks. These incentives may vary depending on the specific conference and its organizers.

5. Can I recruit more than five people for the "5 by National Conference" goal?

Absolutely! While the goal is to recruit five new attendees, there is no limit to the number of people you can encourage to attend the conference. The more, the merrier! Just be sure to keep track of your progress and share your successes with the event organizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mailgirl1978
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • mrssyvo