• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruiting Success: Tips for Creating Effective Recruiting Packets

In summary, Angela shared a flyer with other materials that explains the Super Starter months and advantages of each.
acherry
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,
I'm quite excited, I have another recruit, so total makes 2...Yippee!!! As I hope to be a director shortly, I would really love to give my recruits small packets to help them get started before their starter kit arrives...does anyone do this and if so, do you mind sharing?? Thanks!
Cheers,
Angela

Check out the filesI know where Kyle,TX is! We almost bought a house in Buda a few years ago. And my family lives just outside of San Antonio! Anyway...

If you look in the files that others have posted in the past you will find a document entitled, "What to do while you wait for your kit" or something like that. That is a great help. Also encourage them to book beyond their required 4. Train as much as you can now and encourage them to take tele-classes so they can hit the ground running.

Thanks!Thank you!!! That is perfect!!
I'm so happy you know Kyle...most of the time I have to say Austin, as no one knows where Kyle, Buda or San Marcos is...hehe...
Have a great day!
Cheers,
Angela

I heard this great idea at National Conference, from Breanna Doyle. Once the consultant agreement has been submitted, she gives her new consultants 8-10 catalogs, and tells them to get 4 catalog shows of $150 each. This is all done before the Super Starter kit arrives. By doing this right away, the consultant can be qualified (or close!) by the time her kit arrives. I just did this with a new consultant, and she loved it! Getting them started in even this small way, right away, will keep their excitement level and enthusiasm high, motivating them even more.

Hope this helps!

Jill Wright
Sales Director, Benicia, CA
www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking

National ConferenceI am glad to see that these ideas are being used. Keep up the good work !

A little off...I know this is geared more at the potential recruit and not one that's already signed, but I thought I'd post it. I made up a flyer that lists all the items a new recruit has the potential of earning in their 3 SS months. I give these out with a few other papers I found on here when someone is interested in becoming a consultant. I know that one of the brochures has all of this in it but sometimes I think it hits home when they can see everything spelt out for them including commissions!

Attachments

• All Free Items.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 812
super starter explanationHere is one that I've put into my recruiting packet, it explains the Super Starter months and advantages of each.
The flyer that has repeat wording is cut into strips and stapled to the top of the other.

Attachments

• what you can receive in SS totals.doc
    22 KB · Views: 477
  • What does it mean to qualify SS explained.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,185

What is a Recruiting Packet?

A Recruiting Packet is a document or collection of documents that are used to showcase an individual's qualifications, skills, and experiences to a potential employer. It is typically used in the job application process to highlight a candidate's suitability for a specific job or position.

What should be included in a Recruiting Packet?

A typical Recruiting Packet should include a resume, cover letter, letters of recommendation, copies of relevant certificates or licenses, and any other supporting documents that demonstrate the candidate's qualifications and achievements.

How important is a Recruiting Packet in the job application process?

A Recruiting Packet is extremely important in the job application process as it serves as the first impression to a potential employer. It allows the candidate to showcase their skills, experiences, and qualifications in a professional and organized manner, increasing their chances of being selected for an interview.

Is there a specific format for a Recruiting Packet?

There is no set format for a Recruiting Packet, but it is important to ensure that it is well-organized, visually appealing, and easy to read. It should also be tailored to the specific job or position being applied for, highlighting the most relevant skills and experiences.

Can a Recruiting Packet be submitted electronically?

Yes, a Recruiting Packet can be submitted electronically through email or online job portals. However, it is important to follow the specific instructions provided by the employer and ensure that the documents are in a compatible format (such as PDF or Word document).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • almondfarm