• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Downline Success: Tips for Managing Your Recruiting Organization

I think this is a new topic here! YEAH for me, I signed my 5th recruit on Sat night, so she and one other can qualify by June 30th...I will walk the stage as a new Director at Conference!!!Keep your fingers crossed for me!Anyway - my question is this. To those of you with a downline - do you have any tips on keeping up with them? I know we can track their progress in Consultants Corner...but I'm talking maybe an Excel template, something like that, or is this overkill?Any other suggestions would be so appreciated! Thanks!
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I think this is a new topic here! YEAH for me, I signed my 5th recruit on Sat night, so she and one other can qualify by June 30th...I will walk the stage as a new Director at Conference!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Anyway - my question is this. To those of you with a downline - do you have any tips on keeping up with them? I know we can track their progress in Consultants Corner...but I'm talking maybe an Excel template, something like that, or is this overkill?
I am having them give me their show dates and I am writing each ones in a different color in my planner. I got colored pencils which are easy to erase.
Any other suggestions would be so appreciated! Thanks! :)

Check out the downloads section on the website. There should be a place towards the bottom called Step Up To Director with a "D" in a circle next to it. There are documents in those downloads specially made for tracking. Also, talk to your director (hospitality director, executive upline, etc.) to see how he/she tracks you and other consultants.

I'm afraid I'm not much help since I just started a few months ago and have no recruits to date. But I did just want to say: Way to Go!!!!

Talk to your director to see what she uses. My director gave me a copy of a form she uses, so I started using that too. there is also future director reports under consultants corner that you can view, but it's a month behind, but it gives a good overview of what your cluster is doing and what your pay would be as a director, etc. I figured I would print that out to look at next year and compare:) See how my cluster has grown, I hope!!!!

Maybe we'll be walking together at conference! I'm waiting for my last two to qualify also. One needs 2 shows and the other 3 shows. Hopefully they will do it by the end of this month!

Can't wait, think I'm going to start dress shopping......:) :)

AngeThanks for the heads up on the Future Director Reports page. I hadn't looked at that one yet.So cool!Kate

You can also track it through PP. It's under Cluster Management. I'm not a director yet, but when I signed my first recruit I asked my director about it and she said that you had to be a director to use that function.

Do your recruits have to qualify for you to walk across the stage?

AJPratt said:
Do your recruits have to qualify for you to walk across the stage?

Yes. To become a director you have to have 5 active, qualified consultants. You get to keep your directorship for 3 months or 6 months (I'm not sure how long) once you get it. That way you don't lose it if a qualified consultant goes inactive and it gives you time to find and recruit and qualify more consultants. If you have 5 recruits and even one is not qualified, you are not a director.

Thanks, Kate!

What is a "Recruiting Organization"?

A recruiting organization is a company or agency that specializes in finding and hiring qualified candidates for job openings within other companies. They act as intermediaries between job seekers and employers, helping to match the right candidate with the right job.

What services do recruiting organizations offer?

Recruiting organizations offer a variety of services, including job posting and advertising, candidate sourcing and screening, resume reviewing, and interview coordination. They may also provide consulting services for employers on their hiring processes and strategies.

How do recruiting organizations find candidates?

Recruiting organizations use a mix of methods to find candidates, such as job boards, social media, networking events, and referrals. They may also have a database of pre-screened candidates or partnerships with other organizations to source candidates.

What are the benefits of using a recruiting organization?

Using a recruiting organization can save employers time and resources by handling the time-consuming tasks of sourcing and screening candidates. They also have expertise in finding the right fit for a job and can provide valuable insights and advice to employers.

Do job seekers have to pay to use a recruiting organization?

No, job seekers typically do not have to pay to use a recruiting organization. These organizations are usually paid by the employer who is hiring for the job. However, some specialized recruiting organizations may charge a fee for their services, so it's best to clarify any payment terms before using their services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PChefPEI