1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recruiting Interview

1. Suzy Englert

Suzy Englert Member

Recently my husband, friends & I were enjoying a meal at The Cheesecake Factory and were treated to excellent service by the waiter. You could tell that he really enjoys his job! After the meal I spoke with him, told him briefly about PC and that I would love to have him on my team. He has never heard of PC, but did tell me that he likes to cook and is going to school.

I emailed him some info about PC and gave him my card. Called him last night & am meeting w/ him on Friday afternoon-am very excited but don't want to be overly excited. He was the one who asked if we could meet to learn more about PC. Don't know if he has visited my website to learn more or not.

So my question is-how should I start off our meeting-getting to know a little about him first, his interests, then tell him about the company, products, hosting and the consultant opportunity? I've just had the 2 brief conversations w/ him, but he does seem genuinely interested in PC.

Thanks!
    Suzy in Texas

Mar 31, 2009
  2. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

Have you taken the online training Interview course? It's really good.

Something I like to say at an interview is "Do you need to know why you should do this or do you just need to know how to get started?"

Mar 31, 2009
Have something to add?