• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can We Ensure Recruiting Integrity in Direct Sales?

It's not a bad thing to talk to other consultants, but you should make sure that you are not signing someone up who has already been signed up by another consultant. You should also give away the lead if they are not interested in doing business with you.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
What should I do? I ran into a past host tonight at WalMart. We did her show less than 6 months ago. She was interested in the opportunity and I gave her info and we talked about it. At the time she was selling Southern Living and it wasn't the right time. (I usually follow up with this type of lead every 6 months or so.) Tonight she told me that she just signed with another consultant! She said she got her starter kit yesterday and when she got my monthly email newsletter she said "Oh, I should have signed with Lisa". The consultant she signed with has been in this 4 months and did not ask her if she was working with another consultant.

In the past the issue of recruiting integrity was more strongly worded in the Recipe for Success. Now it just says you should refer the potential consultant back to the original consultant. I realize that it is probably too late for me with this past host but I am torn as to whether or not I should try to contact the recruiter or her director and make sure she is aware of this policy for future reference. I won't be mean or snotty but the next consultant she does this to might be.

Yes, in hindsight I could have contacted her in 3 months and not six. But does it just come down to "sorry about your luck" every time a consultant signs someone that another consultant has spent time with? From what I understood her to say tonight, she used MY flyers to look at when she made the decision! New potential recruits don't know how important it can be to a consultant to sign the leads they have worked with. They could just think it doesn't make any difference.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone had this happen recently? Anyone talk to the HO about this laterly?

There's nothing worse than getting a call from a friend who says "Guess what? I'm working with the same company as you now!" Who would have known SHE would want to do this? And that she wouldn't have known how it works and to ask me??

People don't know how it works and that once they sign they can not change teams unless they stop selling for a full year. They make those rules for a reason and it is our job to make sure that we make it clear to those in our circles how it works.

At shows and when we are working with leads we should TELL them how the policy works and ask them to contact "me" if things change and they want to look more seriously at PC. TELL them that a consultant is supposed to ask if they have ever been asked before and we are supposed to refer them back to the other consultant.

And then WE must do just that when we start talking to a lead. - what goes around, comes around - Sometimes the lead will say "yes, someone asked but I just didn't want to work with her" or "she asked but she isn't doing it any more" or something on those lines. In that case it is okay to sign her without guilt.

A lesson learnedKeeping in mind that we can not control others, I would consider this a lesson learned and shorten your follow up time with potentials. Six months is a long time really. One of the first questions we all usually ask is "Have you ever thought about doing what I do?" I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you had made an impression on the recruit about PC, she would have said "So and So talked to me about it when I had my show six months ago." Follow Bethcooks advice and let anyone who you talk to know "if things change, please contact me!"

she knewSeems like she would know how important who she signed under. She sold a product with a very similar organizational ladder. She knew that it matter who she signed up with - she probably just didn't care about you on a personal level to fill obligated to you.

I'm new in multi-level-marketing so help me here with the ethics of this. As a consultant, I should not talk to anyone else who might possibly have had someone else talk to me? I should make sure to give away a potential recruit? I'm a little confused because, as a consumer, I get to shop at whatever grocery store I want. There isn't a sign on the door reminding me of the loyalty I have to shop at my neighborhood store - I make that decision. Isn't it sorta the same here?

I'm specifically asking because a neighbor promised me to do one of my first shows and then next thing I know she's doing a show with an acquantaince she has promised to do a show for. My request prompted her to get in touch with this other lady. After her show (of course a $900 show-sigh), she's asking me all these questions (how much are you making, what's in the kit, do you like it, I used to sell such-and-such and like getting out of the house). I'm thinking that she's very interested in at least finding out more but don't know if she "belongs" to the other consultant or to me or just to whoever makes everything sound like this might fit her needs. I don't want to step on toes but really what's the line you draw?

BEE

Listen to your gutOur business is about building relationships. If you do not have a close enough relationship with someone that they want to be "faithful" to you as a PC consultant, you really can't blame another consultant for taking care of them. This past summer I did a show for a friend, there was another gal there, who was supposed to have a show with me. She was all excited about all the free stuff she got at the show she just had. I said to all of them "See...this is proof that I haven't been doing my job for you!" Which is obviously true! Personally, I admire your friend Bee, for calling her original consultant and fullfilling what she said she would do. Now, she can certainly fulfull that obligation to you a little further down the road.

As for how this works with recruiting, I think there is a big difference between giving someone a couple of flyers and actually "working" with them. If someone calls me about PC I ask "Has anyone ever talked to you about PC?" if the answer is yes, I try to find out what that person told them...when it was etc. Then I try to refer them back to that person. Ultimately it is the recruits choice who to sign with, and sometimes people don't click. I don't think we are "out" anything by talking to someone about how much we love our jobs, even if they do sign with someone else. In the end it will only make you look good, and prove that you care about the recruit and not your bottom line. Just tonight I sent in a contract for someone who called me to sign up....but I KNOW she talked to one of my team members first. That contract went in under the original persons name, with the recruit knowing that I was (will be) the Director and I will be doing her training. My new recruit is happy because she is working with someone with a little more experience, my previous recruit is happy because she "signed" someone, and I am happy because I am building my team ..period. I think that if we go on TOO much about "Who did you talk to first?" with new recruits, we look petty and run the risk of turning them off of our business.

We must remember...that our hosts and recruits get to choose who they work with. IT IS THEIR CHOICE. I recently had a potential recruit who was a former director (lost due to difficult pregnancy). She knew exactly how the system works. She was "interviewing" to see who she wanted to sign with. (She chose me :D ).

My Director has an interesting visual image for this. She describes it...well... as peeing on someone (marking your territory). Just because we have spoken with someone, doesn't mean they HAVE to sign with us. Ultimately, it is their choice, whether or not we have "peed" on them!

It's a hard lesson, and one that I have personally dealt with. So, instead of getting upset, I just remind myself that I hadn't peed on that person, and learn the lesson!

Sorry if this offends, but it helps me to remember that one of the reasons I love this job is to have fun, and if I'm walking around peeing on everyone I meet, NO ONE is having fun!

Happy selling!

beepampered said:
as a consumer, I get to shop at whatever grocery store I want. There isn't a sign on the door reminding me of the loyalty I have to shop at my neighborhood store - I make that decision. Isn't it sorta the same here?

I'm specifically asking because a neighbor promised me to do one of my first shows and then next thing I know she's doing a show with an acquantaince she has promised to do a show for. My request prompted her to get in touch with this other lady. After her show (of course a $900 show-sigh), she's asking me all these questions (how much are you making, what's in the kit, do you like it, I used to sell such-and-such and like getting out of the house). I'm thinking that she's very interested in at least finding out more but don't know if she "belongs" to the other consultant or to me or just to whoever makes everything sound like this might fit her needs. I don't want to step on toes but really what's the line you draw?

BEE

It is exactly the same here! Your friend was being ethical by fulfilling the promise to the other consultant but I bet that if the other consultant asked her about the business her response was "I have a friend..." She is shooting you tons of red flags - grab them!

I totally agree it is up to the RECRUIT who she signs for. If someone tells me that someone else talked to them already I refer them back to that person but if she then says that she didn't WANT to sign with the other person and wants to persue joining my team of course I welcome her - with no guilt! If she does decide to go back to the first person I still offer to answer her concerns and wish her the best - we are all in this together!

I guess I need to go back and do some more reading, because I did not know that I needed to ask everyone if they had spoken to someone before about joining our business.

I actually never really gave it much thought, because like someone else posted, if I ask someone if they are interested and they say they want to sign with me, then obviously they didn't have that strong of a connection with the other person. I would hope that if I have spoken to someone, and they attend another show, they would remember me first if they decide to sign up, but if the connection isn't there, then it just isn't there.

I honestly don't remember if I was asked by my recruiter, when I signed up in October 05, but I hadn't remembered that my neighbor was a consultant. I honestly thought that she no longer sold, because I had not seen a flyer from her or anything. Then after I signed, I saw her out and about and invited her to my first show, and she said, "Gosh you should have signed with me" I felt bad, but I really didn't remember at first that she was a consultant. So it really boils down to the follow up I guess.

Kim

Many times you can tell once you start talking to someone whether or not they have spoken to another consultant in the past. If they already know about the SS program, that they can use $40 off their kit, how many shows they need to get together, etc. Those are red flags that they have spoken with another consultant. What goes around, comes around so it is important for us as recruiters to make sure we aren't harvesting where we haven't sown. It is easy to say that if the recruit had a strong relationship with you that they wouldn't sign with someone else but they (the recruit) don't always know how important it is to us that they sign with who has invested time with them. And, unfortunately, there are consultants out there that don't present all the facts...leading the recruit to believe that who you sign with makes no difference. Many times the recruits don't know any different and can be easily manipulated.

I had a friend that was seriously considering signing and went to a friend's show, booked a show because the consultant really stressed how much it would help the host out if she booked a show. Stacy wanted to do a show with me but was "guilted" into doing the show so as not to let her friend down. Long story short, she wanted to use $40 to purchase her kit with me. Stacy was told by the consultant that she HAD to sign with the consultant that did the show. (This isn't true...I verified with HO.) I saw Stacy on a daily basis, talked about PC weekly (at least!) and almost had her "stolen" from me by another consultant who didn't practice recruiting ethics.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Many times you can tell once you start talking to someone whether or not they have spoken to another consultant in the past. If they already know about the SS program, that they can use $40 off their kit, how many shows they need to get together, etc. Those are red flags that they have spoken with another consultant. What goes around, comes around so it is important for us as recruiters to make sure we aren't harvesting where we haven't sown. It is easy to say that if the recruit had a strong relationship with you that they wouldn't sign with someone else but they (the recruit) don't always know how important it is to us that they sign with who has invested time with them. And, unfortunately, there are consultants out there that don't present all the facts...leading the recruit to believe that who you sign with makes no difference. Many times the recruits don't know any different and can be easily manipulated.

I had a friend that was seriously considering signing and went to a friend's show, booked a show because the consultant really stressed how much it would help the host out if she booked a show. Stacy wanted to do a show with me but was "guilted" into doing the show so as not to let her friend down. Long story short, she wanted to use $40 to purchase her kit with me. Stacy was told by the consultant that she HAD to sign with the consultant that did the show. (This isn't true...I verified with HO.) I saw Stacy on a daily basis, talked about PC weekly (at least!) and almost had her "stolen" from me by another consultant who didn't practice recruiting ethics.

Good points. Also, you are correct as far as recruits don't realize the importance of who they sign with. I really didn't think it made a difference myself at the time that I signed, but I do know now.

Thanks for the food for thought. I will definetly keep it in mind when talking to potential recruits.

Kim

Hmm.. this is interesting. I don't remember reading about this in the papers, but I might have. But in my experience, I know that my recruiter did NOT ask me if someone else had worked with me in the past. Because if she had, I would have definately asid YES and that I technically wanted to sign under her, but I was out of state and didn't think I could. Signing under the director who originally worked with me (and I almost signed under years ago) would have made a LOT of difference in my business. Though she and I are 300 miles apart, we are very compatible in working together, unlike the director/recruiter that I signed under. The ONLY reason I signed under the recruiter I did was b/c I didn't think I had another option. It has led to a lot of discouragement, frustration and temptation to give up TPC--all of which I know could have been avoided by signing with the out-of-state director. (She's mentoring me now on personal time, as a friend) Also, this director worked with me A LOT -- met with me and talked to me about signing with TPC -- but at the time, I was on my way to college and it just didn't work out. A couple years later, when I wanted to sign, if I had known I could sign with her, even out of state, I would have, because in my mind, she deserves the bonuses of me being in her downline.

On the other hand, though, it was partly my fault. I could have said something, but I had no idea that it was even possible. I put my name in on the TPC website to get more information, thinking I could find this past director's email or whatnot to get ahold of her.. but I got sent to another director in the area, so I just took it to mean that I couldn't sign outside of my own area.

If a possible recruit came to me, I'd definately ask them if they'd been offered the opportunity and were wanting to work with a previous consultant instead. I'll hope it doesn't sound like I don't want them. And I'll pray that they'll want to work on my team. But I won't neglect the chance that they've already met and formed a good relationship with a different consultant and were wanting to sign with them, but life happened and the opportunity came up at a different time with a different consultant. I would rather work with a potential, send her back to her previous consultant that had worked with her as well, and have her be successful at the opportunity & love what she does, than to just sign her, and have her doubt signing with me, wish she had signed with someone else, and feel like she didn't have total control over her business.. And in doing all this, I would hope that if I had a potential recruit that I had worked with regarding signing go to someone else's party and happen to hear about the opportunity again, the consultant there would send that potential back to me. I believe you get what you give. And maybe I'm just giving up some good recruits and potential income with no return, but I hope not.

Not that this whole spiel even offers any different answer to the question, but I thought I'd give a small taste of something that happened to me that I refuse to do to someone else--even if it means them working with another consultant.

Recruiting IntegrityThis has happened to me TWICE now! One was just like what you described, except she handed in her door prize slip with no phone #! She also said she would call me with her order...had to leave before she did so. She never called. I did have her email address and sent her emails but when I finally heard from her, she was writing to THANK ME! She said my husband and I did such an awesome job at the show that she was inspired to sign up herself....just with someone else. I know how frustrating it is but I didn't know anything to do about it either. I ended up just sucking it up, congratulating her on her new business and moving on. If anyone does have a solution, I'm eager to hear it too!

I signed under someone else, sort ofI didn't have a consultant when I signed up. The decision to sell was all my own. I went to the PC website and put in my zip code. It gave me someone in the next state! So of course that girl got my info and called me. In the meantime, I asked around and finally found someone in the next town. I called her and signed up with her. I felt a little guilty because the first girl was so nice and informative, but I did not want to drive more than 45 minutes to meetings or have to call long distance every time I had a question.

same here. i went to a show last february and booked a show so i could sign. the next weekend we decided to move here (due to illness in my husbands family) and we moved 10 days later. i couldve signed with my recruiter still (didnt know that then) and kind of wish i did. my director/recruitor is great but she is super busy with her job, school, and PC. the other girl was really disappointed that i didnt have my show or join with her. i never thought about unitl this thread started. i will definately be more careful about who i try to recruit from now on!

GeorgiaPeach said:

So hosts can use a party credit to sign with ANY consultant they choose then? I have never heard of this but am so happy to hear this!

Yes, basically the kit credit "belongs" to the host. It is probably a very rare situation that you would find a host taking the kit credit and then NOT signing with the consultant that did the show. You do have up to 6 months to use the kit credit so I guess you could find out something about the consultant during that time that might make it uncomfortable to sign with them.

If a recruit approaches you with a kit credit to use that should be a HUGE red flag to ask lots of questions. We sometimes get so excited that someone wants to sign that we "forget" to ask the right questions and make sure we are encroaching on someone else's turf. Bottom line though is that a new consultant can sign with anyone they want no matter what our company believes is the ethical thing to do.

recruiting ethicsI would love to have some second opinions on this situation.
A couple of months ago I met a potential host at a Holiday Fair where we were both representing different direct selling companies. We only spent two days together, but she told me to call her when the new season started in March and she wanted to host a show.
Of course I was thrilled! I did not ask her about the opportunity at the time because I felt it was an inappropriate circumstance, but I ALWAYS go over kit credit as a host benefit.
Earlier this month, her best friend had a show presented by another consultant. The other consultant called me and said, do you know X? Apparently on her door prize slip, my potential host said she would have a show, but put my name down as the consultant she wanted to host with.
To make a long story short, the host from that night (and my host's friend) was thinking of signing and somewhere along the way my host decided to sign too (under her friend). The original host backed out, so the other PC consultant went ahead and signed my host.
The other consultant knew this host was on my Spring calendar, so first she took away a booking from a lower level consultant. Secondly, my conscience would never have allowed me to get through that situation without at least saying," I know you were planning a show with another consultant, do you think we should fill her in on these new developments?"
I am a really sensitive person! Not only did this hurt my feelings, it totally broke the trust I had in this other member of my cluster who I thought was supposed to be a mentor to me!
Is it really as simple as if I didn't ask, then I can't be upset with her because she did? :confused:

GeorgiaPeach said:
Yes, basically the kit credit "belongs" to the host. It is probably a very rare situation that you would find a host taking the kit credit and then NOT signing with the consultant that did the show. You do have up to 6 months to use the kit credit so I guess you could find out something about the consultant during that time that might make it uncomfortable to sign with them.

If a recruit approaches you with a kit credit to use that should be a HUGE red flag to ask lots of questions. We sometimes get so excited that someone wants to sign that we "forget" to ask the right questions and make sure we are encroaching on someone else's turf. Bottom line though is that a new consultant can sign with anyone they want no matter what our company believes is the ethical thing to do.

I thought they "use or lose" their free product credit. Are you saying that they can just use $20-40 less of what they earn in free products, then "carry" that credit for 6 months?

I'm curious about this because I think it's great that my host who might be considering can "save" it for when it might be a better time, say during the summer....

lmills said:
I would love to have some second opinions on this situation.
A couple of months ago I met a potential host at a Holiday Fair where we were both representing different direct selling companies. We only spent two days together, but she told me to call her when the new season started in March and she wanted to host a show.
Of course I was thrilled! I did not ask her about the opportunity at the time because I felt it was an inappropriate circumstance, but I ALWAYS go over kit credit as a host benefit.
Earlier this month, her best friend had a show presented by another consultant. The other consultant called me and said, do you know X? Apparently on her door prize slip, my potential host said she would have a show, but put my name down as the consultant she wanted to host with.
To make a long story short, the host from that night (and my host's friend) was thinking of signing and somewhere along the way my host decided to sign too (under her friend). The original host backed out, so the other PC consultant went ahead and signed my host.
The other consultant knew this host was on my Spring calendar, so first she took away a booking from a lower level consultant. Secondly, my conscience would never have allowed me to get through that situation without at least saying," I know you were planning a show with another consultant, do you think we should fill her in on these new developments?"
I am a really sensitive person! Not only did this hurt my feelings, it totally broke the trust I had in this other member of my cluster who I thought was supposed to be a mentor to me!
Is it really as simple as if I didn't ask, then I can't be upset with her because she did? :confused:

IMO (and I am NOT saying that you didn't peak her interest), it was that new consultant's friend who excited her to the point of signing (just the "sign under me and and we can do this together" factor). When friends sign under friends, I will always try to hide my disappointment, and remind myself that (although I spoke to her 1st), a friend will always want to sign with their good friend - and it's understandable. Does that make sense?

I also make it a point to let all of my friends aware of all recruit promotions, just in case they want to "do this with me" - it's a fun way to earn money and do something with your friends.

:)

I am a new consultant, patiently waiting on her kit. I will tell you why I signed with the person who is my director/trainer. When I was getting married last year, my sister bought a chopper for me and a gift and that consultant basically did not service after the sale when the box arrived crushed. I had another friend several states away. She didn't seem very familiar with how to do a registry or a fundraiser.
My main goal in PC is to do fundraisers. Well a co-worker's daughter was going a PC fundraiser. I was going to pay out of pocket for higher shipping when I placed my order. Since I wasn't affiliated with the fundriasing group I was concerend about how long it would take to get my product. This consultant realized she lived a short distance from my house. She adjusted the shipping and when the products arrived - she called me and hand delivered it to my door. She didn't need to do it but she did. Everytime I had a question she answered my e-mails quicikly etc. I need someone that will be there to answer my questions so I can reach my goals. Just my little story.

Another twist...I'm kind of in the opposite situation. I wish I had know that I could sign under someone other than the one I met first. I really connected with my director from the first, and my recruiter was okay, but had absolutely no follow through, and now is inactive. Now, the next in my upline I DO NOT GET ALONG WITH AT ALL. At one point it was a race to see who would make Director first, because our AD is the next in line. Because of her (the next upline) attitude (I believe) (everything is negative, even the positive) her business is floundering, and now I should make director first, which would put me in my AD's first line, which is just fine with me. But, I still wish I had signed with her in the first place...that said, I know she would not have let me, because she works really hard to help her team succeed, but...

Life works out in the end, and I know regardless of where I end up in her actual down line, I will always be treated as her first line, which is nice!!!

Just my two cents!!!

its_me_susan said:
I thought they "use or lose" their free product credit. Are you saying that they can just use $20-40 less of what they earn in free products, then "carry" that credit for 6 months?

I'm curious about this because I think it's great that my host who might be considering can "save" it for when it might be a better time, say during the summer....
Actually, they do have 6 months to use it and if they decide that they do not want to join they can choose products with their credit. The thing is that PC doesn't notify them that it's expiring. If someone had a credit that is getting close to the expiration and isn't comitting to signing I would tell them that they can call pc and get product with their credit. - good customer service. I would have been in contact regularly anyway and they probably would have had life happening to keep them from signing.

They would be grateful that you didn't let it just expire and when they ARE ready to sign they would hopefully come back to you but they can sign with anyone they want no matter what consultant did the show they got the kit credit on.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually, they do have 6 months to use it and if they decide that they do not want to join they can choose products with their credit. The thing is that PC doesn't notify them that it's expiring. If someone had a credit that is getting close to the expiration and isn't comitting to signing I would tell them that they can call pc and get product with their credit. - good customer service. I would have been in contact regularly anyway and they probably would have had life happening to keep them from signing.

They would be grateful that you didn't let it just expire and when they ARE ready to sign they would hopefully come back to you but they can sign with anyone they want no matter what consultant did the show they got the kit credit on.

Beth can the party CLOSE during this 6 month she is saving them,trying to decide whether to join?

yepSusan,

I know I am not Beth. But if I am understanding your question, Yes the original show can close on schedule. The potential recruits show will close as normal with the $20-$40 kit credit on it. She would then have 6 months to use it. If she changes her mind, in my case the HO has given one of my hosts that amount in free product after 2 months of deliberating! I was happy that HO did this as this host is amazing! :D

Hope that helps!

Great Idea .....My goal is to promote to director by Nationals. I am participating in weekly Team red calls, ect and am looking for ways to bring my recruiting to a new level, and I discovered a GREAT TOOL !!!!! At our Kick-off meeting this week, the directors had a contest. They were to take the taters-all towels, and wear them creatively as a piece of clothing. There were very creative uses, however, the winner had taken her towels to a friend, and had her make them into an apron. On the apron, at chest level, is a patch that says, I earn an average of $30. an hour, you can too !!! (or something to that effect) She said she also has a royal blue one just like it, and since she has started wearing it, she has signed 4 recruits ( I believe) I think I have the numbers correct, but I was so excited as she was telling ,me all of this, with my mind racing, that I may have missed part of this. Well, I got the info from her to order my own, and I spoke to the girl, and mailed my check IMMEDIATELY !!!!! She is excited about the new business, I am excited about the new recruits, and Life is GOOD!!!!!! She is selling them for $25.00 plus shipping for the royal blue, and if you want the tatersall ones, you need to send her the towels. (Still $25.00) She also puts your name on the apron, where a name tag woudl go. How Creative !!!!!!! If you want the details on how to order one, E-mail me at [email protected]. I do not want to give her numbers, address out on-line, but she has given me permission to let people know. I told her she will probably have to hire people to help her !!!!

fruit76loop said:
Susan,

I know I am not Beth. But if I am understanding your question, Yes the original show can close on schedule. The potential recruits show will close as normal with the $20-$40 kit credit on it. She would then have 6 months to use it. If she changes her mind, in my case the HO has given one of my hosts that amount in free product after 2 months of deliberating! I was happy that HO did this as this host is amazing! :D

Hope that helps!

THANK YOU! Crystal clear! Now - how do they use the credit for products (do you do an individual order? - then what "on account") - -

its_me_susan said:
THANK YOU! Crystal clear! Now - how do they use the credit for products (do you do an individual order? - then what "on account") - -
First - Thanks Marlene for answering that question about closing the party! The starter kit credit can't be used until the show is closed anyway - it needs to show up in the recriters records at HO before the new consultant can use it.

In answer to this question: They just need to call PC and tell them that they want to redeem their points. I believe it works much like a gift certificate or individual order does and they would have to pay the direct shipping charge. I do know that they can not use the credit to order on another party.

I haven't had anyone actually convert the benefit back to product so if I am wrong here please correct me!

You hit it...on the nose Beth! They need to call Pampered Chef to redeem their kit credit for free products if they change their mind! :D

What is the "Recruiting Integrity Question"?

The "Recruiting Integrity Question" is a standard question that Pampered Chef asks all potential new consultants during the recruiting process. This question helps ensure that our consultants understand and uphold the values and principles of our company.

Why is the "Recruiting Integrity Question" important?

The "Recruiting Integrity Question" is important because it helps us maintain the high standards and integrity of our company. It also ensures that all of our consultants are aligned with our values and committed to representing Pampered Chef in a positive and ethical manner.

What is the purpose of the "Recruiting Integrity Question"?

The purpose of the "Recruiting Integrity Question" is to gauge the character and integrity of potential new consultants. It also serves as a way for us to communicate our expectations and values to all potential consultants.

Do I have to answer the "Recruiting Integrity Question" to become a consultant?

Yes, all potential consultants are required to answer the "Recruiting Integrity Question" as part of the recruiting process. This ensures that all consultants are aligned with our values and committed to upholding our standards of integrity.

What happens if I do not pass the "Recruiting Integrity Question"?

If you do not pass the "Recruiting Integrity Question," it may indicate that you are not a good fit for Pampered Chef. However, we will still review your application and consider other factors before making a final decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies