• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Insight of Male Hispanic Please

In summary, the conversation revolves around a couple where the husband is a chef and the wife is interested in selling Pampered Chef products. The husband is afraid to sell it but is interested in the Spanish market. The wife is convinced but the husband has reservations due to his limited English speaking abilities and the fact that he is opening a restaurant. Suggestions are made to recruit the couple as a team and reassure the husband that Pampered Chef provides resources for Spanish speakers. The conversation also includes personal experiences and regrets about not starting the business sooner. It is suggested to contact the Hispanic Center for further assistance. The husband's busy schedule and involvement in the family business is mentioned as a potential obstacle for joining Pampered Chef. The conversation ends with the recommendation to
RitaKey
Hi,
There is a couple, he is a chef and she in a fire bomb and wants him to sell pampered chef. (This is a gal that through a show together in 5 days - have 13 people at her show and 7 outside orders, thus $800 show!) Anyway he did my dishes so he could ooh and awww over the products. He is afraid to sell it but wants everything. The Spanish market here is wide open, and he would be fabulous! I did get a Brochure of the rewards and I plan on sending him a letter with some of the other info ( no risk download from this site ass well as the KCN of the names of men highlighted. Any other suggestions on how to nail him???
Thanks Rita

Have you asked what he is afraid of?

fearFirst there is a big of a barrier. His wife talks for him, although he does speak some english. Also, his deal is wanting his wife to get the new checking account for the business as his bank is a few hours away. His family is opening a restaurant, and he is to be one of the chefs. It has been difficult to speak with him, that's why I thought to mail this info. to spark tthe interest again.

It sounds like you've got the wife convinced...maybe you could recruit them as a team? Encourage the wife to sign up and manage the business, he can do the actual shows.

The reason why I asked if you knew what he was afraid of is b/c you could assuage his particular fear by providing examples of how he can turn his fear into a positive...like, the fact that he doesn't speak much English. PC appreciates that and provides all kinds of resources for the Spanish speaker; also, there are many pockets of only Spanish speaking people where they would be comfortable with that fact, not to mention encouraged by it enough to even start their own business!

Male consultantMy husband is a chef, too. He and I work together to promote our Pampered Chef business. His insight is important because there are some things he's learned in school that help cooks do better. With the wife acting as translator, it could be a fun event. She could "accidentally" mis-translate something and make a joke to lighten the atmosphere. Or, do a "Did you know" game that would bring out some cooking tips that chef's use to make things taste so good and look fantastic.

You never know till you try!First, let me just say that the decision to open a restaurant took A LOT more planning and thinking than the decision before him now. The decision to TRY Pampered Chef should be a lot less difficult, you'd think.

Tell him you never know till you try. I know, it sounds cliche, but it's true. The best part is - you win either way! If you try it by doing 4-6 shows, and you decide it's not for you, what have you lost?? Nothing! In fact, you've gained some wonderful things! New friends, personal growth, and how about those commission checks! You'll probably earn 5 times more than you spent to start the business, plus you can keep the $350 worth of tools! It's like THEY pay YOU to try it. And if you try it and like it, great! You've got the desire to keep doing something you love and keep earning those goodies!

The only thing I regretted when I started my PC business was that I didn't start SOONER. Try on that apron and go for it!

Male Hispanic ConsultantI'm a male, but not Hispanic. I would suggest you contact the Hispanic Center or Grace herself. I have emailed her and she does respond!

I think it would be great for you!

sounds like to me you should be signing up the wife. Then she and her husband can sell toghether. He is going to have his hands full when the resturant opens up.

Bryon

I my previous fulltime job, I worked with small business owners and family run businessed. It is very demanding and difficullt to be part of a family business not to mention the hours he would need to work. The first two years are the hardest for a new restaurant, as most do not turn a profit until year three.

It sounds like to me that he has a lot going on right now, so I would keep it as an open lead and send his recipies, call to check in but you may be setting yourself up for dissappointment if you get him signed and he is not able to do it because of the demands of his other job.

Hey, my husband and I sell togeather! It's our date night away from the kids. We are dating and making money, what's better than that? I do all of the work with the hosts and do most of the talking at the shows but he does the demos. We have a blast! Sounds like with his new rest. opening soon they will need a few date nights throughout the month. Tell them both to give it a try! By signing together then she has the option of still doing shows when her husband is busy with the rest.

What is the importance of understanding the recruiting insight of male Hispanic individuals?

Understanding the recruiting insight of male Hispanic individuals is crucial for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. It allows companies to attract and retain top talent from this demographic, which is one of the fastest-growing populations in the US. Additionally, it helps organizations to better understand the unique challenges and experiences of male Hispanic individuals, leading to more effective recruitment and retention strategies.

What are some common misconceptions about recruiting male Hispanic individuals?

One common misconception is that all male Hispanic individuals have the same background and experiences. In reality, there is a great deal of diversity within this demographic, with varying cultural backgrounds, languages, and immigration histories. It is important to avoid stereotyping and instead, take the time to understand the individual's unique perspective and needs.

What are some effective ways to recruit male Hispanic individuals?

Some effective ways to recruit male Hispanic individuals include reaching out to community organizations and networks, attending job fairs and career events targeted towards this demographic, and using inclusive language in job postings. It is also important to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and to showcase this in recruitment efforts.

How can companies address potential barriers to recruiting male Hispanic individuals?

One way to address potential barriers is by offering mentorship and networking opportunities for male Hispanic individuals within the company. This can help them feel more connected and supported in the workplace. Companies can also provide cultural competency training for hiring managers and recruiters to ensure they are aware of any biases and can effectively attract and retain diverse talent.

What are some key considerations when recruiting male Hispanic individuals?

Some key considerations when recruiting male Hispanic individuals include understanding their cultural values and priorities, being aware of any potential language barriers, and offering competitive compensation and benefits. It is also important to provide opportunities for career growth and advancement, as well as fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Back