1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recruiting info

1. apamperedone

apamperedone Member

Does any one know what the recruiting specials are for April or May? :)

Mar 11, 2006
  2. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

usually the recruiting promotion lasts a couple of months if i am not mistaken

Mar 12, 2006
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

There may not be a special. . .

Consider the recent recruiting incentives to be the exception, not the rule.

Mar 14, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

That is very true. They usually run an incentive in Jan/Feb and July/Aug and sometimes throw one in between. This string of incentives is unusual.

Remember that the benefits of the PC business and the low cost and short comittment to try are very generous! We really don't need extra incentives. They put them out there to help give us an extra reason to actually make those calls and do that inviting. And sometimes it's just the thing to make that person take the plunge. :p

BUT, if you read between the lines when they announced the March incentive, it sounds like they will be doing something for the recruit in April and May to help us with the 3 for Me promotion. They SAID to watch for that information in our April Consultant News. Other than upper level directors I don't think anyone knows what they are yet... :confused:

Mar 14, 2006
  5. You are SO right Beth....I was of the same opinion !!! I can't wait to see what it is...I have 2 recruits this month....sure wish I could get that 3rd one !

Have something to add?