• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting info

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
There may not be a special. . .

Consider the recent recruiting incentives to be the exception, not the rule.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
chefjeanine said:
Consider the recent recruiting incentives to be the exception, not the rule.
That is very true. They usually run an incentive in Jan/Feb and July/Aug and sometimes throw one in between. This string of incentives is unusual.

Remember that the benefits of the PC business and the low cost and short comittment to try are very generous! We really don't need extra incentives. They put them out there to help give us an extra reason to actually make those calls and do that inviting. And sometimes it's just the thing to make that person take the plunge. :p

BUT, if you read between the lines when they announced the March incentive, it sounds like they will be doing something for the recruit in April and May to help us with the 3 for Me promotion. They SAID to watch for that information in our April Consultant News. Other than upper level directors I don't think anyone knows what they are yet... :confused:

Apr 13, 2005
You are SO right Beth....I was of the same opinion !!! I can't wait to see what it is...I have 2 recruits this month....sure wish I could get that 3rd one !