• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Pampered Chef Business with Our Special Recruiting Incentive!

In summary, Ange encourages those who have been on the fence to sign up with Pampered Chef early in the year in order to take advantage of the host bonuses and other benefits. She also offers an incentive to those who sign up in January - $25 in PC dollars.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Here's an idea you can feel free to use if you wish. I am sending it to those who have said "after the first of the year I might want to do PC". They will also get a copy of the host bonuses for January and February.

You have mentioned that you are interested in starting your own Pampered Chef Business and I would love to have you join our team! I know how easy it is for time to get away from us. I want you to have a great start and all the advantages you can get so I have an extra incentive that I am offering to you!

Let's get your kit agreement in by January 4th and I will give you an extra 10% off the kit fee. (Full price is $90 plus tax or we can put together a quick show and you can get an additional $20-$40 off using your host benefits)

What do you get?

1. The whole month of January to hold parties. You can take advantage of the awesome host bonuses in January - extra free!! - to entice your family & friends to hold shows for you. This bonus will help you fill your calendar quickly!

2. You can choose February as your first Super Starter month so all sales in January and February will count for month one and you have a better chance to get extra plus bonus kits (more free products)!

3. You will start the new year earning a great paycheck and get those Christmas debts paid off quicker.

4. You will have the entire calendar year to earn points toward the new incentive trip!

5. My personalized attention to help you succeed in your new business!

So give me a call and we’ll get you started before the January 4th deadline. You can start booking those shows now – use those holiday visits to take the opportunity to get dates on your calendar!

That's really good! I'm also offering an incentive - $25 in pc dollars once they qualify. I've got about 10 potentials, so if I get 2-5 I'll be very happy!! Good luck!

Ange

Thanks for sharing! Those are great ideas. My dilemma is that I'm planning on sending out letters containing information about whatever promotion they announce at Leadership Conference (hopefully there WILL be one!) right after I get home to all my potential recruits. That's what I'm hoping will entice people to sign who have been on the fence for a couple months. Any suggestions on how to do both? I suppose I can include in the version of the 10% off letter that there's likely to be some awesome sign on bonus/promotion announced, but I can't guarantee it and I certainly don't know what it would be.

Any other thoughts? I'm REALLY hoping some of my "fence-sitters" decide to take the plunge in the new year! :D

pamperedbecky said:
Thanks for sharing! Those are great ideas. My dilemma is that I'm planning on sending out letters containing information about whatever promotion they announce at Leadership Conference (hopefully there WILL be one!) right after I get home to all my potential recruits. That's what I'm hoping will entice people to sign who have been on the fence for a couple months. Any suggestions on how to do both? I suppose I can include in the version of the 10% off letter that there's likely to be some awesome sign on bonus/promotion announced, but I can't guarantee it and I certainly don't know what it would be.

Any other thoughts? I'm REALLY hoping some of my "fence-sitters" decide to take the plunge in the new year! :D
It would be safe to say that they USUALLY offer an extra bonus for people who join the company in January and usually make it retro to January 1. I would use that as an "oh, by the way, on top of ALL the normal things this company starts you out with..." statement. Be sure they get the idea that signing early will get them more time to offer their hosts more, therefore more bookings, therefore more income, etc.

Use the information we get at leadership as an excuse to CALL them when you get home. Send the letter out this month (I'm sending mine on December 24th so they get them after Christmas when they still have their Christmas money in hand - or the things they're going to return and get cash for ;) ) and CALL them from or after leadership.

Beth Brigham said:
Here's an idea you can feel free to use if you wish. I am sending it to those who have said "after the first of the year I might want to do PC". They will also get a copy of the host bonuses for January and February.

You have mentioned that you are interested in starting your own Pampered Chef Business and I would love to have you join our team! I know how easy it is for time to get away from us. I want you to have a great start and all the advantages you can get so I have an extra incentive that I am offering to you!

Let's get your kit agreement in by January 4th and I will give you an extra 10% off the kit fee. (Full price is $90 plus tax or we can put together a quick show and you can get an additional $20-$40 off using your host benefits)

What do you get?

1. The whole month of January to hold parties. You can take advantage of the awesome host bonuses in January - extra free!! - to entice your family & friends to hold shows for you. This bonus will help you fill your calendar quickly!

2. You can choose February as your first Super Starter month so all sales in January and February will count for month one and you have a better chance to get extra plus bonus kits (more free products)!

3. You will start the new year earning a great paycheck and get those Christmas debts paid off quicker.

4. You will have the entire calendar year to earn points toward the new incentive trip!

So give me a call and we’ll get you started before the January 4th deadline. You can start booking those shows now – use those holiday visits to take the opportunity to get dates on your calendar!

That's great Beth! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to save it to help me explain how the training month starts. :) If I use it I might give a new recruit one of my extra product items (one of the stainless bowls or 3 of the prep bowls for example).

pamperedbecky said:

Becky, I've got my PamperedPartner contact agenda full during that 1st week back from conference to announce the promotion too! :)

awesome letter!I love that letter Beth! I'm printing some copies of it off today and mailing them out to a few potential recruits. Maybe someone will take the plunge and change their lives with TPC this year.
Also, a guy who works with my husband is seriously considering joining, and he wants to meet with me to talk about everything and go over it all. I'm really nervous. I'd love to recruit him (he was valedictorian at culinary school!) but I don't want to bombard him with information, overload him with unimportant stuff, or not give him enough info. Does anyone have a really concise and simple explanation of all the PC benefits and recruiting process?

Thanks :) I really appreciate it. I have two long-term goals this coming year: hit Future Director and earn an incentive package!! I can do it--I know I can!

Newbee Needs HelpI am in my first year. I have a possible recruit that is reluctant due to another co. she represented. She had won a free $1800 spree to build her invetory and in the end recieved a 1099 and had to claim it as income. What is the guidelines for PC and is free really free, or is free part of our yearly income? What counts as income and what is free? IE. trips, super starters, pc$, totes, ect.

I know when you take the incentive prizes, you get a 1099 for them at the end of the year. (That's on the flyer for this year's incentive trip.) About the rest, maybe someone else can clarify.. I'm new at this too.

Everything we earn for free, we have to claim. That is how it works with any company. Directors earn all the new products for free, they still have to pay taxes, the trips you still have to pay taxes. It's a bummer, but that's how it works.
Amanda :eek:

Taxes for incentivesAnything we earn is taxed as a form of compensation, as previously stated - however, most of it is tax deductible as a business expense so it balances out. For example, if you earn a piece of stoneware they'll report it as a $25 compensation. If you had purchased that piece of stoneware to add to your display pieces, the purchase would be a business expense. Therefore, the amount stated as taxable compensation is also deductible. Make sense?! Another example would be the Show-to-go items. They will be reported on the 1099 as taxable compensation. Then you can turn around and claim them as a business expense, just as if you had purchased a tote from any other store to carry your show items. Almost everything we earn can be handled this way, with the exception of some of the merchandise offered in incentives. We might have a hard time justifying a Coleman outdoor firepit as a business expense! As for trips, I know some people deduct a portion of them as well -- based on the amount of PC networking we tend to do on them! I'm not sure how that plays out -- you'd have to ask a tax advisor about that one.

BTW -- as someone else said, this is not just an individual company thing. Any company (direct sales or otherwise) would have to report it as a form of taxable income.

ange13 said:
That's really good! I'm also offering an incentive - $25 in pc dollars once they qualify. I've got about 10 potentials, so if I get 2-5 I'll be very happy!! Good luck!

Ange

Ange, Can anyone buy/give PC dollars or do you have to be a director? Thanks.

pamperedalf said:
Everything we earn for free, we have to claim. That is how it works with any company. Directors earn all the new products for free, they still have to pay taxes, the trips you still have to pay taxes. It's a bummer, but that's how it works.
Amanda :eek:

It's like sales tax on shipping. If you don't like it blame the government not PC - there's nothing our company can do about it - it's the law. :rolleyes:

Susan,

I believe you have to be a director to purchase PC dollars, but my director is swapping me since I'll be getting the $50 from my first 5 recruits, I'll give her my big certificate and she'll give me smaller denominations. That way I can split them up.

Ange

Any Catchy One Liners?I love the letter & am printing it right now, but does anyone have any catchy one liners they use to open a Recruit flyer?

Just curious................

BethCooks4U said:

What do you get?

I sent out my letters! We'll see what happens when I call them next week :)

cwcollins said:
I love the letter & am printing it right now, but does anyone have any catchy one liners they use to open a Recruit flyer?

Just curious................

I saw something like this attached to someone's signature once:

Want a little? Place an order.
Want a lot? Host a show.
Want it all? WEAR THE APRON!

I thought it was pretty cute. I've seen some others too but I can't remember them right now.

QuestionI have not earned an incentive trip, but have earned several consultant promotions and received free gifts, but have never received a 1099 from PC. Should I have received a 1099?

If you earn over $600 in a year you should receive one. I know there have been a few years that I hardly did anything so I never recvd one. I think you are still supposed to claim the income you did receive though. Although, when I earned under $600, I have always had deductions that went way over what I made, so I'd get a nice return!!! :)

has anyone ever offered a money back guarantee for signing up? like if they dont like it in the frist 2 or 3 months than you give them there 90$ back and they give you the super stater kit?

aleechef said:
has anyone ever offered a money back guarantee for signing up? like if they dont like it in the frist 2 or 3 months than you give them there 90$ back and they give you the super stater kit?

I have just offered 3 people (who I think would really LOVE this and do well) the opportunity to earn $50 of their invest back if they hold 4 shows (can be one $600 kitchen show broken into 4 $150 shows ~ they qualify get cookware. If they book/submit 2 more Cooking showsby the end of their Super starter 1 month (with buffer is 9 weeks) I will repay the other $40!

For others I will just offer to repay $50 if they do 4 shows by the end of SS#1, go to 2 cluster meetings, do their 100 names list, observe a show, offer the opportunity to all hosts (who I will be willing to answer questions for).

I have 2 or 3 thinking right now!

Good luck everyone!

something like that it really makes joining up risk free, huh? cool. hope you get them all to sign.

1. What is a recruiting incentive idea?

A recruiting incentive idea is a way to encourage and reward individuals for recruiting new consultants to join the Pampered Chef team. These incentives can be in the form of bonuses, gifts, or other rewards.

2. How do I earn recruiting incentives?

To earn recruiting incentives, you must actively recruit new consultants to join Pampered Chef. This can be done through personal referrals, hosting recruiting events, or promoting the opportunity on social media. Once your recruit successfully joins and meets certain criteria, you will receive your incentive.

3. What are some examples of recruiting incentives?

Examples of recruiting incentives may include cash bonuses, free products, gift cards, or other rewards. These incentives may vary depending on current promotions and your level within the company.

4. Can I earn recruiting incentives on top of my regular commission?

Yes, recruiting incentives are separate from your regular commission and are an added bonus for actively promoting and recruiting new consultants to join the Pampered Chef team.

5. How can I track my recruiting incentives?

You can track your recruiting incentives through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you the status of your recruits and when your incentives will be paid out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
bgupton
  • pamperedlinda