• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promotions: December Update - Did You Miss It?

In summary, the "Recruiting Promotions: December Update" is a monthly update that covers information on new job opportunities, changes in hiring processes, and other updates related to recruiting for the month of December. It can be found on the company's website, email newsletter, and social media pages. Staying updated on recruiting promotions is important for job seekers as it increases their chances of finding a job, and also helps employers and recruiters stay informed on the latest trends and strategies. While the December update primarily focuses on promotions for December, it may also include general recruiting tips and information that is relevant throughout the year.
PamperedJAB
I have a potential recruit who I think is going to sign today. Is there a recruiting promotion for December? I didn't see one! Do I get anything for recruiting her??

PamperedJAB said:
I have a potential recruit who I think is going to sign today. Is there a recruiting promotion for December? I didn't see one! Do I get anything for recruiting her??

Nothing for the recruiter, but the recruit gets an extra 30 days to earn PC $$.

Oh bummer..I figured you were gonna say that. Thanks.

I just signed my first today too!!! I am so excited! I would have liked a bonus too, but I'm so hyped I don't care!!

Congrats J&K'smom! That's exciting for you and the recruit.

What is the "Recruiting Promotions: December Update"?

The "Recruiting Promotions: December Update" is a monthly update on the latest promotions and changes in the recruiting world, specifically for the month of December.

What information does the December update cover?

The December update covers new job opportunities, changes in hiring processes, and any other updates related to recruiting for the month of December.

Where can I find the December update?

The December update can be found on our company's website, in our email newsletter, and on our social media pages.

Why is it important to stay updated on recruiting promotions?

Staying updated on recruiting promotions allows job seekers to know about new job opportunities and changes in the hiring process, increasing their chances of finding a job. It also helps employers and recruiters stay informed on the latest trends and strategies in recruiting.

Is the December update only relevant for December?

While the December update focuses on promotions and updates for the month of December, it may also include some general recruiting tips and information that is relevant year-round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • mrssyvo