• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting? Heard Ho Saying

In summary, a consultant incorrectly told a potential recruit that they could get the big kit and get half back without submitting any shows. This information was then relayed to the potential recruit who was also told by HO that they could sign up and keep all of the items without needing to make any sales. This has caused confusion and concern among current consultants. It is important for everyone to ensure that all potential recruits are properly informed about the requirements and expectations of becoming a consultant. Additionally, the previous recruiting special has ended and a new one is now available for November.
3girls
Gold Member
OK. I just spoke with someone about a friend of theirs wants to sign up with PC to get the big kit. A consultant told them last month, that they could get the big kit and get half back without submitting any shows....I expressed to the inquiry (not from the recruit) that this was not correct. I explained it in detail and forwarded the link for the recruiting special.

Now, the potential called HO and they were told that they could sign up to get the big kit and PC does not require any sales in order to keep all of the items...I thought this was a bit strange. Now this "potential" has had a party will take the $40 kit credit and apply to big kit and do absolutely nothing with it, but keep all of the product that comes in it.

What is going on? This all started from a consultant that gave the statement that they didn't have to "sell" anything....

Please, please make sure that we are explaining everything that is required to potential recruits.

Anyone else heard HO stating this information?

I would bet it was a Cust. Service Rep with loose lips and no one specifically told them NOT to say it, so they didn't think it through, because we all know it's technically true- PC is not going to come after someone for not actually submitting sales. I doubt HO would want them doing that though as a general rule!The folks you get on the phone are just in a call-center support team. But I think I would email my NED or someone high up, to let them know what the rep from HO was saying. They may have a direct line contact to someone- whereas we mainly get the front-line call center cust. service folks, even in an email. They aren't folks in any real authority role. I'd be surprised if HO would like them actually telling a customer that. You can phrase it differently (like "We do ask that you at least submit or hold a few shows", etc).

3girls said:
A consultant told them last month, that they could get the big kit and get half back without submitting any shows....I expressed to the inquiry (not from the recruit) that this was not correct. I explained it in detail and forwarded the link for the recruiting special.

Now, the potential called HO and they were told that they could sign up to get the big kit and PC does not require any sales in order to keep all of the items...I thought this was a bit strange. Now this "potential" has had a party will take the $40 kit credit and apply to big kit and do absolutely nothing with it, but keep all of the product that comes in it.

What is going on? This all started from a consultant that gave the statement that they didn't have to "sell" anything....
Anyone else heard HO stating this information?

Technically, to get half back, they would have to sell $1250 in their first 30 days. And that was only for last month.
Otherwise, no, they don't have to sell anything to keep the kit, unfortunately. We call those people "kit nappers."
But anybody associated with PC shouldn't be telling customers that.

Another thing to point out to her is that special ended yesterday. We have a new recruiting special for November.I cannot believe they told her that! Yes they will not do anything if she buys the kit and then doesn't do anything with the business but technically when they sign the agreement they are agreeing to try it out until they qualify.

Hi there,Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I want to make sure that all potential recruits are fully informed about the requirements and benefits of joining our team.First of all, I want to clarify that while it is true that consultants can earn back half of the cost of the big kit without submitting any shows, this is part of a special recruiting offer that is only available for a limited time. After this offer ends, consultants will need to submit shows in order to earn commission and keep their products.Additionally, it is important for potential recruits to understand that being a successful consultant with Pampered Chef requires effort and dedication. While our company offers amazing products and opportunities, it is ultimately up to the consultant to put in the work to build their business and make sales.I am not aware of any information from HO stating that consultants do not need to sell anything in order to keep their products. In fact, it is a requirement for consultants to submit at least $150 in sales every three months in order to remain active.I appreciate your concern and I will make sure to bring this to the attention of our team. It is important for us to accurately and transparently communicate all requirements and benefits to potential recruits.Thank you for being a part of our Pampered Chef community and for your dedication to sharing our amazing products with others. Let's continue to strive for honesty and clarity in all aspects of our business.

What is "Recruiting? Heard Ho Saying"?

"Recruiting? Heard Ho Saying" is a phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the process of recruiting new consultants to join the company.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to sign up. You will receive training and support to help you succeed in your new business venture.

What is the benefit of recruiting new consultants?

Recruiting new consultants not only helps grow your own business, but it also helps expand the Pampered Chef community and provides opportunities for others to start their own successful business.

What are some effective ways to recruit new consultants?

Some effective ways to recruit new consultants include hosting parties and events, sharing your personal Pampered Chef success story, and utilizing social media to reach a larger audience.

Are there any incentives for recruiting new consultants?

Yes, there are incentives for recruiting new consultants, such as bonuses, commissions, and rewards for reaching certain milestones. Our consultant support team can provide more information on current incentives and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • KellARooni