• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?

In summary, there are various recruiting games that can be played at shows to engage guests and potentially recruit new team members. Some popular games include "A Penny for Your Thoughts," where guests can redeem a penny for free shipping, a free $10 item, or a discounted starter kit, and the "Pass A Tool Game," where guests can ask questions about the business and the person holding a designated tool at the end of the timer wins it. Another game involves handing out tickets or objects for questions asked, with the potential for prizes to be won at the end. These games can be effective in identifying potential team members and generating interest in hosting a show.
bbauman07
Gold Member
What type of recruiting games have you played at your shows? I have a few I was just wondering which ones you like best:)

A Penny for Your Thoughts
Thanks to Naomi Zuccaro for sharing this great idea using pennies as
props to present the idea of spending, saving and making money with The
Pampered Chef.

When you start your shows, pass around a SA bowl with pennies. Ask
each guest to take a penny and let them know that you will tell them
later in the show what it is for, but to hold onto it. At the end
of your show, say something like this. "Now, I gave each of you a penny
at the start of the show. Did you know there are 3 kinds of people in
the world? The kind that like to spend money, the kind that like to
save money, and the kind that like to MAKE money!"

"If you are the kind that likes to Spend money, then you will be happy
to know that you can redeem that penny for FREE shipping when you spend
over $100 tonight. If you are interested in Saving money, then I have
a deal for you as well! Schedule a show tonight and I will give you
any $10 item at your show for FREE. You will actually turn that penny
into over $100 because that is how much money our Hosts typically save
with their benefits, it not more!"

"Or, if you are the kind of person that wants to Make money, then this
penny is your ticket to purchase our Starter Kit for under $90, a great
sale of $89.99! The total value of the kit is over 3 times that
price. What a great way to earn almost our whole catalog for FREE and
give yourself the opportunity to start your own home-based business!"

"Which ever bargain you choose with your penny, you will be getting a
great deal with THE PAMPERED CHEF!

I read this before but it jogged my memory and I just printed it out. Thanks for the idea!

I like this. This is one I don't have thanks!!

ANother gameLast night at our Cluster Meeting my director told us about a Pass A Tool Game. What you do is set your timer for three minutes and during that three minutes you let the guest ask questions about the business. When someone ask a question they get a tool (she used the Bamboo Tongs as an example) to hold until someone else ask a question. Whoever is holding the tool at the end of the 3 minutes wins the tool. She said it works really well to get recruits. Hope it helps

sarahsellcm said:
Last night at our Cluster Meeting my director told us about a Pass A Tool Game. What you do is set your timer for three minutes and during that three minutes you let the guest ask questions about the business. When someone ask a question they get a tool (she used the Bamboo Tongs as an example) to hold until someone else ask a question. Whoever is holding the tool at the end of the 3 minutes wins the tool. She said it works really well to get recruits. Hope it helps

I play this game by giving a ticket for each question asked. After the timer goes off we draw for the winner.

The other night I couldn't find my tickets (organizationally challenged?!), so I took a (clean) pair of rolled up socks(!). I threw the socks to the 1st questioner, then she threw them to the next, etc. A prize was given to the last person holding the socks.

Guess what? Of the five women in attendance, 2 signed up on the spot, 1 signed up under one of those 2, and 1 booked a show. Wow!

I play a recruiting games with a deck of cards. I only use two suits. I hand out one of the "Hearts" for each question asked about my job. (Of course you answer the questions!). Once all of the cards are gone I take the other suit and mix them up. Then I flip them over one at a time. The first two cards I pick get the two prizes I'm giving away. (I like to give two prizes because everyone has fun stealing the different prizes from each other.) Then I go through all the cards once they are gone whoever has the prizes keeps them.

If someone asks a lot of questions that is your first clue that they might be interested!!!!

I have done the tickets for questions in the past and found that the ones that don't say anything are the ones most likely to be interested. That is how I have found 3 of my recruits!

I will be trying these at my next few shows. I will let you know which ones work best for me

1. What is the purpose of "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?"

The purpose of "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?" is to engage and entertain potential job candidates during the recruitment process. It is a way for companies to showcase their culture, values, and work environment while also assessing the skills and personalities of candidates.

2. How do "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?" benefit companies?

"Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?" benefit companies in several ways. They can help attract top talent, create a positive and memorable candidate experience, and provide valuable insights into a candidate's skills, strengths, and cultural fit. They also serve as a unique and creative way to stand out in a competitive job market.

3. Are "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?" only suitable for certain industries?

No, "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?" can be used in any industry. They can be tailored to fit the specific needs and goals of a company, whether it's a tech startup or a traditional corporate organization. The key is to choose games that align with the company's values and culture.

4. How can job candidates prepare for "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?"

Job candidates can prepare for "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?" by researching the company and its values beforehand. They should also be familiar with the job requirements and have a clear understanding of their own skills and strengths. It can also be helpful to practice problem-solving and teamwork skills.

5. What are some popular "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?"

Some popular "Recruiting Games: What's Your Favorite?" include escape rooms, case studies, role-playing scenarios, and team-building activities. However, the best game will vary depending on the company and its goals. Some companies may create their own unique games tailored to their culture and industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • bbauman07