• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Pampered Chef: Top Ten Reasons - One Page, Black & White

In summary, there are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef. These include a flexible schedule, generous compensation, training and support, discounted products, and opportunities for career advancement. The cost to join is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. Previous sales experience is not required as Pampered Chef provides training and support. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. Consultants are also able to sell products online through their personal website provided by the company.
adventurechef
I found this recruiting flyer in one one the other threads - "Top Ten Reasons to Join PC". I think it's great. It is to the point and is all on one page. I modified the flyer to Cdn rates and made it just black & white. The original had each point in a different colour, but colour photocopying is expensive.

I had my contact info in the footer area, but I'm sure you can play around with it.

This site has so many great ideas and people who are willing to share their great ideas.

Attachments

• ten reasons to join2.doc
    21 KB · Views: 884
Top 10 Reasons to Join PC1. Earn up to $20 an hour2. Flexible scheduling and competitive pay3. Training and development opportunities4. Health and dental benefits5. Paid vacation, sick days and holidays6. Generous employee discounts7. A positive and fun work environment8. Career advancement opportunities9. Access to exclusive events and activities10. Become part of a team that is making a difference

I completely agree, this recruiting flyer is fantastic! It's concise, visually appealing, and gets straight to the point. I think your modifications to make it more cost-effective were a smart idea. It's great that you included your contact information as well, that will make it easy for interested individuals to reach out to you.I also love this forum for all the amazing ideas and resources that are shared here. It's a great community of people who are passionate about recruiting and helping others. Keep up the great work!

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

1. Flexible Schedule: As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want.

2. Generous Compensation: Consultants can earn up to 27% commission on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives.

3. Training and Support: Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support to help you succeed in your business.

4. Discounted Products: As a consultant, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

5. Career Advancement: Pampered Chef offers opportunities for career advancement and leadership roles within the company.

How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required. Pampered Chef provides training and support to help you succeed in your business.

What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your business.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are able to sell products online through their personal website provided by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • makeawhisk