• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Printable Recruiting Flyer? Ask Here!

In summary, the Flyer that Zoe was looking for was posted on the website, but it is older and includes last season's SS products. There are several other flyers available on the website that may be more applicable to her needs.
Jlynn771
Hi - I was wondering if anyone had a printable Recruiting Flyer? I have someone here at work who's interested and I want to make sure I keep her thinking about it and give her something but my pamphlets are at home - you know the "Imagine More..." and etc... is there anything anyone had that I could print out and hand to her.

I tried doing a search in the PC Files but every time I never get any hits when searching for a key word - maybe I'm doing something wrong... :confused:

Thanks! :)

Here are a coupleHere are a few that I have picked up (mostly from the website!). :)

I notice that if I just enter one word, I am more likely to get hits off a search. Too many words seem to get the search engine flustered! ;)

Also try going to the PC Files link.. it has a list of files that have been uploaded onto the site from users.

Good Luck!

Attachments

• $100 Flyer.doc
    108 KB · Views: 578
  • 10_Commonly_Asked_Questions[1].doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Recruiting Flier (good).doc
    86 KB · Views: 943
  • Starter Kit flyer.pdf
    126.4 KB · Views: 456
If you don't have the flyers that explain the Super STarter Program, you can actually download that from CC. That's a GREAT flyer to include in any recruiting packet because it shows all the awesome stuff you can get over the first 3/4 months!!! As a lot of you know. :D I'll attach it here so you don't have to search for it if you don't have it. I'm not sure if it has the FULL brochure, but it at least shows all the products you can earn and that's the best part! :)

You Ladies are so wonderful!!!

I visit the site everyday just to visit and I come out with so many things I didn't realize I was looking for.

My goal for my 2nd anniversary (Aug 2006) is to make Director and I know the articles here are going to help.

I have a potential recruit and her show is Saturday. She is very corporate and is uncertain she can break the habit. I think it may work in her favor and help her to become a success.

Oh THANK YOU! :D

Those flyers are great! And they will more than do the job!

I know I can always count on you guys - Thanks Again! :)

SS BrochuresZoe, just wanted to remind you that the brochures you posted include last season's SS products. I'll get the list from HO and post in a few minutes...

...here it is

Have a great day,

Sandy

Last edited:
Whoops!Thanks! I seem to have grabbed it from the wrong folder... :)

1. What is a recruiting flyer?

A recruiting flyer is a printed advertisement that promotes a job opportunity or career fair. It typically includes information about the position, company, and how to apply.

2. Do I need a recruiting flyer if I am already advertising online?

Yes, a recruiting flyer is a valuable tool to supplement your online advertising. It can help reach a different audience, such as those who may not be actively searching for jobs online, and can also serve as a tangible reminder for potential candidates.

3. Can I customize the recruiting flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the recruiting flyer with your own information, such as your contact information and specific details about the job opportunity. Pampered Chef also offers customizable templates for recruiting flyers that you can easily personalize.

4. Is there a cost for using Pampered Chef's recruiting flyer templates?

No, there is no cost for using Pampered Chef's recruiting flyer templates. They are available for free on our website and can be easily downloaded and printed.

5. How effective are recruiting flyers in attracting new recruits?

Recruiting flyers can be a highly effective tool in attracting new recruits, especially when used in conjunction with online advertising and networking. They allow you to target a specific audience and provide a tangible representation of your company and job opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
  • quiverfull7