1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recruiting Flyer

1. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

Hi - I was wondering if anyone had a printable Recruiting Flyer? I have someone here at work who's interested and I want to make sure I keep her thinking about it and give her something but my pamphlets are at home - you know the "Imagine More..." and etc... is there anything anyone had that I could print out and hand to her.

I tried doing a search in the PC Files but every time I never get any hits when searching for a key word - maybe I'm doing something wrong... :confused:

Thanks! :)

Oct 12, 2005
  2. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

Here are a couple

Here are a few that I have picked up (mostly from the website!). :)

I notice that if I just enter one word, I am more likely to get hits off a search. Too many words seem to get the search engine flustered! ;)

Also try going to the PC Files link.. it has a list of files that have been uploaded onto the site from users.

Good Luck!

Attached Files:

Oct 12, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

If you don't have the flyers that explain the Super STarter Program, you can actually download that from CC. That's a GREAT flyer to include in any recruiting packet because it shows all the awesome stuff you can get over the first 3/4 months!!! As a lot of you know. :D I'll attach it here so you don't have to search for it if you don't have it. I'm not sure if it has the FULL brochure, but it at least shows all the products you can earn and that's the best part! :)

Oct 12, 2005
  4. You Ladies are so wonderful!!!

I visit the site everyday just to visit and I come out with so many things I didn't realize I was looking for.

My goal for my 2nd anniversary (Aug 2006) is to make Director and I know the articles here are going to help.

I have a potential recruit and her show is Saturday. She is very corporate and is uncertain she can break the habit. I think it may work in her favor and help her to become a success.

Oct 12, 2005
  5. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

Oh THANK YOU! :D

Those flyers are great! And they will more than do the job!

I know I can always count on you guys - Thanks Again! :)

Oct 12, 2005
  6. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

SS Brochures

Zoe, just wanted to remind you that the brochures you posted include last season's SS products. I'll get the list from HO and post in a few minutes...

...here it is

Have a great day,

Sandy

Last edited: Oct 12, 2005
    Oct 12, 2005
  7. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

Whoops!

Thanks! I seem to have grabbed it from the wrong folder... :)

Oct 12, 2005
Have something to add?