• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Expo A Bust

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
I rented a local community center $125 on a major intersection Saturday, had to buy an insurance policy $80, spent about $70 on ads for 2 different newspapers, and had 150 11 x 17 signs printed on cardstock $100.
There were 6 other vendors besides me that paid me $25 each.
Besides the few friends that came to visit, we had 1 customer.
The temperature outside being around 100 didn't help.

Crystal Patton

Advanced Member
Sep 29, 2008
I had one friday night and no one showed - even the people that RSVP'd. I understand, but I'm so sorry all of you guys put forth so much effort (and $$). Hang in there!!

pclinskie

Silver Member
Aug 5, 2006
Chef Bobby I am so sorry, I know those things are SOOOO disappointing!!

Just to let you know and for everyone else. We have liability insurance through PC.
I once did an event and needed the insurance, every other vendor got something through their home owners I called HO and they faxed me a certificate.

Chef Bobby

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
Chef Bobby I am so sorry, I know those things are SOOOO disappointing!!

Just to let you know and for everyone else. We have liability insurance through PC.
I once did an event and needed the insurance, every other vendor got something through their home owners I called HO and they faxed me a certificate.

They said that it had to be a million dollar policy. I don't know what PC offers.