• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Recruiting E-Mails | Get Results with iContact!

In summary, this woman loves iContact and finds it motivating to be able to customize her outgoing e-mails. She's excited to see the results of this experiment with her friends.
Sheila
Gold Member
I sent this out a couple of days ago & have already received an e-mail from someone who's ready to give PC a try! :D

http://www.icontact-archive.com/0gzEEq-Cw8jxryQCNSAW3n-mengN3uuw?w=2

I love iContact and how I can personalize my outgoing e-mails! :D

love it!
let us know the results

I didn't send it to everyone on my contact list, just the few who have expressed an interest in signing at some point. I have 46 on that e-mail grouping and according to iContact, only 4 opened it. She's an officer in the military, so she knows how to get things done! She's wanting this as a hobby, but I foresee her changing her goals & taking off at some point! LOL

Did you make that?

Yup. Started with a standard form in iContact that has the designs already there & just added the text that I wanted. I was hoping seeing it laid out like that would help to motivate a few of them. But I'll take ONE. One is better than NONE!!! Right? ;)

That's EXCELLENT! I'm gonna try to steal. Thanks!

I'm jealous, I can never get cool icontact emails!

I've sent a few people to iContact in the past, then saw a blurb the other day about referrals. So if you are not already with icontact & want to try out their free subscription, please let me know. I'll go read up on the referral program and see if I can get some sort of credit! LOL

Sorry Linda! :(I've done the Consultant Connection e-mails a few times, but I feel so limited there! I like the ability to free-form stuff. I like the design aspect of it. :D

So stealing this...thanks Sheila for helping to encourage me...I'm not back totally girls but I am crawling there....

You're welcome! :D

Finally figured out the referral program. I get a $25 gift card AND $25 account credit! So anyone who wants to sign up with iContact & is willing to say I referred them, I'd sure appreciate it! LOL Here's my personal referral link: http://icontact.extole.com/a/clk/3J3dbZ

1. What is a recruiting e-mail?

A recruiting e-mail is an email sent by a company or organization to a prospective candidate to inform them about a job opportunity and invite them to apply for the position.

2. How can I improve my recruiting e-mails?

To improve your recruiting e-mails, you can personalize the message, clearly outline the job responsibilities and requirements, include information about the company culture and benefits, and provide a call to action for the recipient to apply or respond to the email.

3. Is it important to use a professional tone in recruiting e-mails?

Yes, it is important to use a professional tone in recruiting e-mails as it reflects the company's brand and values. A professional tone also helps to establish a sense of credibility and respect for the recipient.

4. How can I make my recruiting e-mails stand out?

To make your recruiting e-mails stand out, you can use eye-catching subject lines, include relevant and personalized information, highlight the benefits of working for the company, and use a clear and concise writing style.

5. Should I include attachments in my recruiting e-mails?

It is generally recommended to avoid including attachments in recruiting e-mails, as they can make the email appear cluttered and increase the chances of it being marked as spam. Instead, provide a link to the job posting or company website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Sheila