• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Coupon for Your 3-Tiered Stand Promo - Sarah's Success Story

In summary, Sarah used the free pan coupon last month with great success and would like to use something similar at her shows this month with the three tiered stand thats being offered. Has anyone already done the dirty work of making a coupon for the new signing promo?
snugbug
I used the free pan coupon last month with great success and would like to use something similar at my shows this month with the three tiered stand thats being offered. Has anyone already done the dirty work of making a coupon for the new signing promo?

Thanks,
Sarah

technicallycan't you still offer the free pan? You can get it through the pan o rama points whent they qualify and it still doesn't cost you anything.

Esther

Not the same pan. I get 500 points for them qualifying and so thats maybe a sautee pan- I don't have a chart in front of me. But I've got some cookware I want to earn and PC is offering the simple additions 3 tiered stand for FREE to them in addtion to the whole super starter season and pan-o-rama and the March consultant promos and the golden treasures promo.............so I don't see any point in offering them my free cookware just to get a sign on when so much is already available.

I'm just looking for a cute way to show them what's available as opposed to 'just another flyer' to glance over.

Thanks for bringing it up though, someone could use their points that way if they chose

Sarah

Here's one...kinda...I started on this one, but I can't get it to copy right for the other two on the page. Maybe someone else can fix it...it's just going all crazy! :)

Attachments

• Free SA Stand Coupon.doc
    59 KB · Views: 473
Got it- try this, look good?

Sarah

Attachments

161 KB · Views: 470
I fixed it and Tips on how to do it yourself...
KennethandTiffany said:
I started on this one, but I can't get it to copy right for the other two on the page. Maybe someone else can fix it...it's just going all crazy! :)

Kenneth & Tiffany,

I fixed your coupon and Pasted it below.

Now, the way to get it to work is to hold down the CTRL key and click the outside box and all the boxes and pictures inside the big box. Quick tip..the arrow or cursor will change to an arrow w/ a small + sign and that's when you need to click the item. Then let go of the CTRL key and right click on big text box! Go down to Grouping and click Group. This will make everything inside the big box ONE item and then you can copy and paste the entire coupon and NOTHING will move! Just right click the middle of the coupon and copy and then click paste 2 times. You can then click and hold each coupon and move it to where you want them on the page!

HTH

Sarah and I must have been working on it at the same time!

Attachments

• Recruit Coupon.doc
    137 KB · Views: 658
Last edited:
Just wonderingHow well did you do last month using this type of coupon and how did you use it?

These look good. Just want to point out this statement needs to be updated, "You must order your kit by March 31, 2006 and qualify by the end of your super starter month one or May 31, 2006, whichever comes first, in order to redeem FREE Cookware coupon. You can do it!!"

I mounted them on cardstock and put one in each guest packet. I briefly refered to them when I explained what all they would find in their packet, 'you will notice I've also included a coupon for a free executive skillet- I'd be glad to explain more about that later in the show'

Then later when I mention the business opportunity I can answer questions about PC and that coupon- mentioning that that is one of many benefits available to them as a new consultant.

I had one show that had 5 guests and 4 serious recruit leads. They were all business majors and when I told them about the business opportunity they were really quiet. I then told them that asking questions is not a contract and they were welcome to ask me any questions as business students that they had about our business. The more they asked, the more I answered and the more interested people became.

I'm going to print these coupons to use in my shows this month and also to send along in a packet of follow up information to the leads I have going that didn't sign by the end of last month.

Sarah

Here you go!Thanks for the help with the copy and paste! Here is the updated one with three to a page that says Simple Additions instead of cookware! I think it should be okay now!

Attachments

139.5 KB · Views: 546
So glad to see all...of you are loving the coupon idea! Here is the quote from the other thread on how I used the last coupon I posted...and I am happy to tell all of you that I got 4 recruits from the time I started using that coupon! :D WOOO HOOO!

"I am just doing the coupons to create a buzz!! We have so many flyers and people see so many flyers often they are overlooked!

What I did with the coupons: I copied them onto card stock and I did sign them and put them into everyones folders. When I did the introductions (I always talk about what is in their folder at this point) I pointed out that everyone has a coupon for a free pan in their folder! (At this point I did not mention how they get the free pan.) As I was going through my show I referred back to the lucky attendees at the show that would be able to get this pan for free! I just kept building the excitement (just like the PC does for us as Conferences when the have announcements). At the close of my show I had everyone bring out their coupons and I explained to them how they could get this pan plus over $1800 in products for free for trying the PC for 3 months. This lead to tons of questions about what I do. (I pass out my "Get to know the woman who's hands are in my food" binder (bookings binder) at the beginning of the show that has copies of my paychecks in it. One question was "Are those really your paychecks?" After the buzz died down I announced that I would be taking orders and those interrested could bring their coupon with them to checkout.

It was so awesome!!"

I can't wait to use the new coupon...thanks for everyone who did the dirty work! :D

Last edited:
Has anyone made a coupon for the New Simple Addtions Rectangle Stand?
Donna

Fruit76Loop... what do you put in your binder?
"(I pass out my "Get to know the woman who's hands are in my food" binder (bookings binder)"...

Does anyone know what the incentive for signing will be in June? I got a late start with my bookings (being a newbie and all, in SS1 right now) and I wasn't able to take advantage of the stand. Does TPC offer a recruitment benefit throughout the year? I would love to do something like Marlene is doing to get recruits - that sounds very effective!

Good job Marlene!

There are not usually signing bonuses like the ones we have been having. There might be one or two a year. I wouldn't expect anything until the new season starts. But, with that being said...you could do one yourself. If a new consultant qualifies in her first SS month then you could give her something like the 8" saute pan or the Celebrate Plate.

1. What is a 3-tiered stand?

A 3-tiered stand is a type of kitchen or home decor item that consists of three tiers or levels stacked on top of each other, usually with different sized plates or trays on each level. It is commonly used for displaying and organizing items such as desserts, appetizers, or other decorative items.

2. How can I create a coupon for my 3-tiered stand promo?

To create a coupon for your 3-tiered stand promo, start by deciding on the discount or offer you want to provide. Then, use a coupon creation tool or graphic design software to design and customize your coupon. Make sure to include all necessary details such as the promo code, expiration date, and any restrictions or limitations.

3. Why should I use a coupon for my 3-tiered stand promo?

Using a coupon for your 3-tiered stand promo can attract customers and incentivize them to make a purchase. It can also help track the success of your promotion and encourage repeat business. Coupons can also be shared and spread through word of mouth or social media, increasing your brand's visibility.

4. What is Sarah's success story with using a coupon for her 3-tiered stand promo?

Sarah's success story involves using a coupon for her 3-tiered stand promo to increase sales and attract new customers. By offering a discount on her 3-tiered stands, she was able to entice customers to make a purchase and also received positive feedback and reviews from satisfied customers. This led to an increase in sales and brand awareness for Sarah's business.

5. How can I promote my 3-tiered stand promo with my coupon?

There are many ways to promote your 3-tiered stand promo with your coupon, such as sharing it on social media, sending it to your email subscribers, or including it in your marketing materials. You can also collaborate with influencers or partner with other businesses to reach a larger audience. Additionally, offering the coupon at checkout or through in-store promotions can also be effective in promoting your promo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kitchencop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kitchencop
Replies