• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Brochure

stacieka

Nov 9, 2005
Is there a new one for the spring. All I have are the ones I got when I got my kit in Ooct. Are these still good as far as the SS months and what you get? I dont remember gettting any different ones in my spring paper work

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
There is a new one

There should have been a new one in your changeover kit for spring. Basically, the discontinued products have been replaced with the new spring products and one of the plus bonuses is also the new spring products instead of the fall products. You can order more on your paperwork/supply order.

Hope that helps!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
They change the bonuses every season to fit the new products, so I would order some new ones.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
They are inexpensive so I would get the new ones each season but in the mean time or, if you're like me and can't throw things away, put a sticker on the pages where the kits are changed saying something like "Example of products in bonus kits. New products each season."

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Download from CC

You can also download it from consultant's corner so you can look at it and at least know what is available!

Attachments

• Super Starter Brochurch.pdf
    238.7 KB · Views: 292