• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Bonus Shipping - Have You Experienced Delays?

In summary, the conversation discusses a temporary delay in the shipping of recruiting bonuses for Pampered Chef consultants. This delay is caused by a high volume of orders and may result in bonuses being shipped later than the expected 4-6 week timeframe. The reason for the delay is a surge in orders, causing a backlog in the shipping department. The delay is expected to last for approximately 4-6 weeks, but efforts are being made to reduce it. The delay will not affect eligibility for the bonus as long as requirements are met. If the bonus is not received within the expected timeframe, customers can reach out to the customer service team for assistance.
Jennie_becca
Does anyone know when they ship out the recruiting bonus. I qualified on 5/1 so I thought they would send out the 3 tier stand right away since it said on the bottom shipped as earned. Anyone else have this happen to them. I have tried to email ho twice and no response either time. I wanted to use them at the BRU event on Saturday, but no such luck.
Thanks and have a pampered day.

Call the home office. Ask them for the shipping information. I received my item about 10 days after I qualified.

Call HO to find out what is going on, you should have gotten it by now if you earned it!

updateI called HO and they said it was a error and they shipped it right away.
Jennie

I'm glad it work out for you, although not in time for BRU.

1. What is the recruiting bonus shipping delay?

The recruiting bonus shipping delay is a temporary delay in the shipping of recruiting bonuses for Pampered Chef consultants. This delay is caused by a high volume of orders and may result in bonuses being shipped later than the expected 4-6 week timeframe.

2. Why is there a delay in recruiting bonus shipping?

The delay in recruiting bonus shipping is due to a surge in orders, which has caused a backlog in our shipping department. We are working diligently to process and ship these bonuses as quickly as possible.

3. How long will the recruiting bonus shipping delay last?

The delay in recruiting bonus shipping is expected to last for approximately 4-6 weeks. However, we are constantly monitoring the situation and working to reduce the delay as much as possible.

4. Will the delay affect my eligibility for the recruiting bonus?

No, the delay in recruiting bonus shipping will not affect your eligibility for the bonus. As long as you have met the requirements for the bonus, you will still receive it once it is processed and shipped.

5. What can I do if I have not received my recruiting bonus within the expected timeframe?

If you have not received your recruiting bonus within the expected 4-6 week timeframe, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your bonus and any additional information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mrshamel3808