• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New in Canada? Learn About Monthly Recruiting Bonuses

In summary, the monthly recruiting bonus for Pampered Chef in Canada is $100 for every new consultant brought on board, paid out after the new consultant completes their first show and reaches $200 in sales. To qualify, active consultants must have at least $150 in personal sales each month and bring on at least one new consultant. The bonus can be received multiple times as long as qualifications are met. There is no limit to the number of recruits in a month. The bonus is paid out on the first paycheck of the following month.
maddy123
hi
I am new and in Canada
just wondering if there is a recruiting bonus every month or if it was just a special in June?
Thanks!

No, there isn't one every month. Sometimes there is one, sometimes there isn't. I would imagine there will be one announced at National Conference next month since there is nothing for July

Hi there! Welcome to Canada! The recruiting bonus is usually a one-time bonus for new recruits, but some companies may offer ongoing bonuses for referrals or successful recruitments. It's best to check with your employer or HR department for specific details about the recruiting bonus in your company.

What is the monthly recruiting bonus for Pampered Chef in Canada?

The monthly recruiting bonus for Pampered Chef in Canada is $100 for every new consultant you bring on board. This bonus is paid out once the new consultant completes their first show and reaches $200 in sales.

How do I qualify for the monthly recruiting bonus?

To qualify for the monthly recruiting bonus, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and have at least $150 in personal sales each month. You also need to bring on at least one new consultant each month.

Can I receive the monthly recruiting bonus more than once?

Yes, you can receive the monthly recruiting bonus multiple times as long as you continue to meet the qualifications. This means having at least $150 in personal sales and bringing on at least one new consultant each month.

Is there a limit to how many people I can recruit in a month?

No, there is no limit to the number of people you can recruit in a month. The more new consultants you bring on, the more monthly recruiting bonuses you can earn.

When will I receive my monthly recruiting bonus?

Your monthly recruiting bonus will be paid out on the first paycheck of the following month. So if you qualify for the bonus in January, you will receive it on your February paycheck.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sigi Scholten
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies