• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the Recruiting Blitz script for our upcoming event?

In summary, Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night is an event that combines learning about job opportunities with a cooking demonstration or recipe tasting. The frequency of these events varies depending on the company, and they are typically open to the public. While most companies do not charge for attending, some may ask for a small donation or have a fee for the cooking demonstration or recipe tasting. To find out about upcoming events, you can check the company's website or social media pages, sign up for their newsletter, or contact their HR department directly.
frozenchef
Gold Member
So someone else on here graciously posted the invites to the Recipe Night mentioned during Part Two of the Director Training from Conference, but I thought someone had mentioned they were also supposed to post the Recruiting Blitz script on Consultant's Corner.
I'd rather not have to scan mine, but I want to pass it on to my team before we do our Recruiting Blitz this weekend.

The outline is in the back of the conference workbook.

I'll email you a copy tonight once my pc is fixed...I got a virus...ugh...what's your email?

Krista - I have it on the back of my booklet too, but I need to e-mail it to my team and I'd rather not have to drag out the scanner, hook it up, etc.Laurie - my email is [email protected] - thanks :)

I had a recipe night last night....three interested parties!! Wahoo!!

frozenchef said:
Krista - I have it on the back of my booklet too, but I need to e-mail it to my team and I'd rather not have to drag out the scanner, hook it up, etc.

Laurie - my email is [email protected] - thanks :)

I can send you an email of a scanned copy if you'd like. It's just a scan, so it's not pretty, but it's the script from the back of the conference workbook.

Nice CK! How did you get it planned so quickly? Did you follow the format given by HO?

Thanks ladies - Laurie send me all the different pieces digitally - she rocks! :)

1. What is Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night?

Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night is an event where individuals can learn about a company's job opportunities while also enjoying a cooking demonstration or tasting of various recipes.

2. How often does Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night occur?

The frequency of Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night varies depending on the company. Some may host it once a month, while others may have it every few months or once a year.

3. Who can attend Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night?

Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night is typically open to the public, but it is recommended to check with the specific company hosting the event for any restrictions or requirements.

4. Is there a cost to attend Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night?

Most companies do not charge for attending Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night. However, some may ask for a small donation or have a fee for the cooking demonstration or recipe tasting.

5. How can I find out about upcoming Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night events?

You can find out about upcoming Recruiting Blitz/Recipe Night events by checking the company's website or social media pages, signing up for their newsletter, or contacting their HR department directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
  • finley1991