1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recruiting at job fairs?

1. Are you allowed to set up a table at a job fair with info about PC? They have job fairs in Orlando all the time, and I went to a few and there were tons of people there.

Jul 6, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

It sounds ok to me, but I'd check with Headquarters first or your Director. How much does it cost to go to a job fair?

3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yes, you could set up a booth at something like that...or any kind of fair for that matter. They are a great way to get your name out there. BUT...lots of those have pretty expensive entry fees, so you'd want to check into that. Sometimes clusters get together and go in on that to decrease the cost (directors get a monthly $ amount to go toward things like that). Keep your eye out for FREE or really expensive ones. My area has a number of county fairs each summer that are always a good source of leads. Sometimes you don't have a lead follow through until a year later though, so it's always hard to tell if it was worth it to do a particular fair.

Have something to add?