• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting and Promoting Goals for 2013

In summary, common recruiting goals for 2013 may include increasing diversity, implementing new strategies, and improving the candidate experience. To effectively promote these goals, a company can use social media, job postings, and involve employees. Factors such as the job market, industry trends, and company budget should be considered when setting these goals. Success can be measured through metrics like time-to-hire and employee satisfaction. Potential challenges for achieving these goals may include a competitive job market and limited resources.
DebPC
Staff member
Hearing what everyone else's goals are can be very motivating!

I am working very closely with a handful of people who are recruiting. I WILL promote to SD! I have already earned Excellence in Sales. have the people to get recruiting in the nect few week. And half way to developing directors too!

Jenni way to go!!!:woohoo:

They always say spend 80% of your time managing the doers on your sales team. Usually we spend 80% of our time managing the others.

I'm excited to continue growing my business and helping more people discover the joy of cooking with quality tools.Hi there! It's great to hear that you are motivated by hearing others' goals. I couldn't agree more! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am also passionate about sharing the joy of cooking with others and helping them discover the benefits of using quality tools. Let's continue to work hard and spread the love for cooking together!

What are some common recruiting goals for 2013?

Some common recruiting goals for 2013 may include increasing diversity within the company, implementing new recruitment strategies to attract top talent, and improving the candidate experience.

How can a company effectively promote their goals for 2013?

To effectively promote their goals for 2013, a company can utilize various channels such as social media, company website, job postings, and employee referrals. It is also important to clearly communicate the goals to employees and involve them in the process.

What factors should be considered when setting recruiting and promoting goals for 2013?

When setting recruiting and promoting goals for 2013, factors such as the current job market, industry trends, company budget, and company culture should be considered. It is also important to align these goals with the overall business objectives.

How can a company measure the success of their recruiting and promoting goals for 2013?

A company can measure the success of their recruiting and promoting goals for 2013 by tracking metrics such as time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, retention rates, and employee satisfaction. Feedback from employees and hiring managers can also provide valuable insights.

What are some potential challenges a company may face when trying to achieve their recruiting and promoting goals for 2013?

Some potential challenges a company may face when trying to achieve their recruiting and promoting goals for 2013 include a competitive job market, limited resources, and resistance to change from current employees. It is important to anticipate these challenges and have a plan in place to overcome them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila