• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting and Customer Base Building

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
apamperedone said:
Have you or anyone you know used this site, if so what are your or their thoughts on it?

I think this person is just passing through leaving junk on our wonderful message board (is it called spam if it's on a message board??). I don't know if this would be 'legal' as far as PC's rules go since it sounds like they would be spamming people's email.

Mar 23, 2006
Id like to note that i DO NOT spam people. I made but 1 post on this forum, i am not message board hopping, just saying hello and posting a site, that could be very helpful.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
jdavis said:
I don't know if this would be 'legal' as far as PC's rules go since it sounds like they would be spamming people's email.
It is true that according to Policies and procedures in Recipe for Success, we cannot purchase lists for e-mail marketing purposes. I don't know if that's what's involved with the business about obtaining recruits, but you are correct that spamming is not allowed.